Covers

Originally posted by Zicrom
The best Children of Bodom cover by far.
What the hell, it´s even better than the original one!!!

!!!!! Two errors here, man. First, it can be the best Bodom cover... but not by far!!! All covers are great.... You heard No Commands cover? Its the best for me (with Aces High). Second error is that ISNT BETTER THAN ORIGINAL ACES HIGH!!!! Man!!!! I love COB the most.... But Iron Maiden do that song! You can say that is better if you like speed / power and death (Hehe, so yeah, i like more this version, but.... we cant say its better, Alberto!!!) :lol:

PD: Soy omnipresente... si ves estooy jugando al AvsP2 mientras escribo esto... Si es que soy un dios maxo :rofl:

yeah man. i only wanna sayd that i consider it better cause i like more CoB's style than Maiden style. But we must recogsnice that Iron Maiden are GODS... (or were gods?). And Iron Maiden's Aces High is.... the original one, man. :)

I have not listened to all of their covers... I think only three of four of them. I don't recall right now because I downloaded an enormous bunch of stuff at my last job and I'm not there anymore, so there's no way of listening to it.

But all I can say now is that none of them is impressive. In fact one of them is really really poor. Alexi's vocals sound like he's trying to shit really hard but the stuff won't come out, so he tries with more and more strenght. :ill: In short, the vocals suck copletely. Which song is this? Hellion. :yuk:

Hey, if you don't like what I just wrote and feels like offending my mommy please read my signature, ok? ;) I might be a Bodom fan, but I'm not a fanatic! :D

Originally posted by loWildChild
yeah man. i only wanna sayd that i consider it better cause i like more CoB's style than Maiden style. But we must recogsnice that Iron Maiden are GODS... (or were gods?). And Iron Maiden's Aces High is.... the original one, man. :)
It doesn´t matter that the original one is played by Iron Maiden.
You are giving bad arguments my friend..... .:Smug:
If the cover is better, it´s better in all the ways.
To me is better than the original one. If you prefer the original, ok, to me is perfect, I´m not going to discuss your tastes...

ANDA YA, LA VERSION DE LOS CHILDREN ES MIL VECES MEJOR!!!!
QUE TE DEN!!! JAJAJAJ!!!

Originally posted by Zicrom
ANDA YA, LA VERSION DE LOS CHILDREN ES MIL VECES MEJOR!!!!
QUE TE DEN!!! JAJAJAJ!!!

Jajajajajaja!!!! Tio! La version de los Children es mejor tb para mi, pero tu dale las dos a un heavy normal (desgraciadamente suelen ser ochenteros) que te diran? La de Maiden es mejor. Y hay que respetarlo. Bueno, pa ke discutir? Escucha No Commands de Stone y luego No Commands de COB.... No tienen punto de comparacion, COB 4ever!!! :lol: