Coversong contest #1 - Got the CD today!

~nightfall~

The Band called ROCK
Nov 7, 2001
Molde, Norway
not.there.yet
Thanx for sending me the CD Unicorn! Great job.

Now that I`ve got it, I feel I should have used some more time to make "my" song sound better.. Anyway.. To late now! :)

Greetings to all who "competed" !
IT ROCKS!

:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:

No problem. :)
Your song was really hard to remaster, because you had this really loud and deep bassguitar and this thin Bassdrum, then the really sharp hihat. When I removed some of the high frequencies the vocals lost a bit of their brilliance. Hard job. ;)
But I think it's okay because your version musically is good. And that's what counts most.

How many tracks did you end up with for that cd? I liked everyone's cover. My favorite was llamura's. I think the female voice is more appropriate for Intermezzo and she did an unbelievably awesome job. I play the mp3 quite often. I've even played it in my room in the dark and gotten goose bumps from it. Incredible! Or as I typically say: "Fuckin' Bombass!" Hehe.

How much different do the songs sound now that you've re-mastered them, Unicorn?

It was 7 tracks at the end.
To the sound,
The one from Analog_Kid I left like it was nearly.
The ones i recorded sound a bit fresher now,
the one from llamaura (I think she has another forumname now) has got some reverb and I removed the noise a bit.