Got EOR Today

TheDreamingMind

Too many mind
Feb 22, 2003
Belfast, UK
Visit site
Just recieved my copy of Enemies Of Reality special edition (when I say just I mean this morning) and on a whole it rocks the shit!! Blew me away even though I already heard all the songs.

Only 2 things piss me off.
1. The production isnt that much better than the promo but hey it's Nevermore I'll live with it.
2. The bonus CD is a trillion times worse than anyone described, totally poor. The whole thing is a bit shakey (no it's not just my tv) and the sound on the 2 live vids is quite pitiful, like someone unplugged all the guitars except in the solos.

Anyway Enemies...' is still blowing me away and kicks so much ass that I intend to waste more money on the ordinary CD and vinyl.
:headbang:

bah id didn't get my special edition but hopefully the one i preordered (i found at the cd store so picked it up) will be special edition
wow im giving warrel to much money

metalskater7 said:
bah id didn't get my special edition but hopefully the one i preordered (i found at the cd store so picked it up) will be special edition
wow im giving warrel to much money
Is that possible?? I picked up EOR today and to my delight and pocketbook's dismay, I stumbled upon In Memory! Woo! Can't give this band too much money. It's money that I won't spend on certain other bands out there... Besides, if the store had the Special Edition, I probably would had picked it up, too...

I only got the regular edition of the cd, no bonus DVD or anything... and it dosen't sound like I missed much, does it? But will the DVD be released as... you know, a DVD so I can buy it anyway when I can buy stuff again... which means about $100 from now. At the rate I'm going that should be... *does math in her head* about 5 monthes from now...