EoR is a concept record

L

Limp Dipshit

After analysing all the lyrics (press folks such as myself got the full cd lyrics with our unmastered promo discs) I am fully convinced that EoR is a concept record. Something to do with how the media is controlling our perception of the truth. The lyrics to "Ambivalent" sound to me that they are dealing with a character within this concept who is working in some position of media power who is becoming uncomfortable with the influence he/she has over the public, the line "the sun in my hand becomes my despair for I still want the truth" reflects this. Now, this ties into the lyrics of "Noumenon"..."all feeling is now to be without consequence, truth has become media controlled, open wide and eat the worms of the enemy" and the real key to whatever is going on here is the line "there is no stronger drug than reality". I'm getting the idea that this has something to do with television feeding us a false reality (worms!). And quite a bit of the vocals sound like they are coming out of a television set, not to mention their new web address is nevermore.tv....very suspicious indeed.Anyway this is quickly becoming my favorite Nevermore disc, and there is an underlying story that a certain lyric writer is NOT telling anyone. I'm starting to figure it out and this guy is gonna have to come clean when I interview him...hehe

hmph.... sometimes i wish i had straight hair so that i could grow it out like a real metalhead... because if i did it now, i'd either have a fro... or one of those horrible 80s style hairband things.... then i realize that i don't care...

I RATHER LISTEN TO 80's sythn pop...than to hear your shit,figure it out

fucken wank wank
=====================================================
Who Wants to be a Playboy Playmate?

Genre: Real Life

Twelve women from across the USA are flown to Los Angeles
and housed in a specially furnished estate, where cameras
capture every moment as the women progress through their
Playboy adventure - sun bathing by the pool, pampering for
their photo shoots and interacting candidly among themselves as
each tries to make the cut. Former Playmate Ava Fabian
mentors the girl during their adventures over the two week
period they spend in LA. Playboy founder Hugh M. Hefner is
also involved in many of the girls' activities - from spending time
with them at the world famous Playboy Mansion, to nights on
the town in glamorous and exciting Hollywood. This ultimate
fantasy becomes a life changing reality for these women as they
experience first hand what it takes to become a Playboy
Playmate, and learn more about themselves in the proce

I typed out the lyrics, well, there's the odd word missing here and there, but, it does sorta seem like a concept album, but you're reading to much into the media side of it, I think.

It seems more like a personal struggle with lies from people surrounding in general, not JUST the media. But everything in general..religion too...media plays a pretty big role I guess.what the world has developed into would seem like the primary lyrical basis, and the despair of it all.

some of the lyrics just seem too introspective to be talking about the media

I really like the lyrics of this album, like DNB with a tough of politics combined with the progression from DHIADW.but shit man, cant wait to read your interview, should be damn interesting

are you sure it's unmastered? Since one of your "press folks" ripped the cd and shared it, I have a copy...and the production sounds pretty damn lousy.

concept record? * inserting Dr Evil laugh while writhing hands together with glee*

whoa, I made mentiond of fat Bastard during religion class today while listening to EOR

that's like.....SO COINCIDENTAL

well, probably not

"OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD, OH MY GOD!!!
It's THE Warrel Dane!!!!
DUUUUDE, Can....my mom.....BUY YOU A BEER?!"

hehe