EoR unleashed July 29th

Best news I've heard in a long time. Anxiously awaiting EOR. Just a quick aside, I've seen REO Speedwagon at a Memorial Day Concert and have seen Candlebox twice (once opening for Living Colour, remember them, and once headlining). I think they are/were a decent band. Oh well, flame on if you must but I've seen worse. (I might mention them in another thread).

Jugulator said:
Hey Warrel Dane, don't you forget BRAZIL!!!
Remember that fucking show in São Paulo that ruled.
I hope you come to play in Brazil this year yet.
C ya

Eat a LLAMA turd you little prickless brazilian fuck

Heh, don't get your hopes up too quickly. Some of NE MetalFest was filmed for Headbanger's Ball. My cynical brain sez the chances of Nevermore being in that footage is slim.

Im gonna have a friend start taping the program for me actually. We discussed it on the phone this morning before i even saw this thread. I want to see what its gonna be about this time around.

NOLORDY>>>To friends....FREE. See the post about the dude messing with will...the one ive been posting in....i think its the IM SORRY EVERYONE thread....

I actaully made you a freebie offer already. ITs in that thread.

Tee:There's nothing wrong with "os Brasileiros".. (don't forget here we speak portuguese not Spanish.) :D
And Ledmag we don't have llamas here in Brazil, it's a typical animal of Bolivia... it's the same thing that to say Kentucky is infested by groups as Soggy Bottom Boys
lol.gif
.Is better you ask him to drink some "caipirinha" we don't use to eat turd... there's not a Brazilian version of Jackass man, sorry...

and returning to the topic...
Good news
headbob.gif

ledmag said:
Eat a LLAMA turd you little prickless brazilian fuck

Word dude, you have serious problems.

Vai se foder seu filho duma vadia arrombada!!

You are sick. Why do you insist on this teasing session????

Do me a favor, kill yourself, faggot.

I so didn't know that. :err: Carlos Eduardo, don't make me jump in and insist on chatting, your ICQ is on my computer, m'kay? :err:
:D