EoR unleashed July 29th

WD

Aug 30, 2001
www.
Hey Neverheadz! Just got back from the New England Fest and had a fucking blast, got to see some old friends and make some new ones. I think it's all going to be on Headbangers Ball next Saturday. A damn good metal time was had by all!
EoR was mastered yesterday and comes out July 29th In the US and Europe. We played 4 new songs at the fest....enemies of reality, ambivalent, create the infinite, and who decides. We can't wait to get out and play all these new tunes live, and we may add a couple more new ones for the BW&BK fest in June.

EoR track listing

Enemies of Reality
Ambivalent
Never Purify
Tomorrow Turned into Yesterday
I, Voyager
Create the Infinite
Who Decides
Noumenon
Seed Awakening

You know, it really wasn't necessary to start a new thread since I just posted a thread under this same topic. But no, you have to hog all of the thread glory for yourself, you stereotypical avaricious lead singer. Anyway, thanks for the update. *cough* bastard *cough* Excuse me. :D

Hey Warrel Dane, don't you forget BRAZIL!!!
Remember that fucking show in São Paulo that ruled.
I hope you come to play in Brazil this year yet.
C ya

Charles Broccoli said:
what is this Noumenon you speak of

A "thing-in-itself".

I hope old Wally has made sure his grammar skills are nice and smooth.

Let us not forget...

"vilipend and amend the sins you condign"

gaagahahahahahahhaha

vilipend- to treat or regard contemptuously, amend- to improve or remove faults, condign- deserved, suitable, used in reference to punishment
if you don't understand the line "vilipend and amend the sins you condign" maybe you need to think about it a bit more...it's pretty obvious to me

By the way, I'm not going to respond to you pencil-necked geeks because I'm better than you... which isn't to say I'm GOOD, it's just that you're all REEEEEEALL bad, you dig? And maybe you should spend your hard earned cash on some REAL metal, like Metallica's St. Anger or perhaps some Slipknot. Or a realdoll.

www.realdoll.com

Unregistered said:
vilipend- to treat or regard contemptuously, amend- to improve or remove faults, condign- deserved, suitable, used in reference to punishment
if you don't understand the line "vilipend and amend the sins you condign" maybe you need to think about it a bit more...it's pretty obvious to me

condign is a an adjective, but it's being used as if it were a verb.

sure, with the definitions just handed to you, you could easily assume what the line is about.

Has anyone done a thread like that, ...a guy? Name the worst tour partners possible for Nevermore? I say, Default or a reformed Candlebox.

That's an old joke WD started. A couple years ago he said they were gonna tour with REO and Loverboy. I personally took every chance I could to work it into my posts. :loco: