EoR unleashed July 29th

well, it surely left me confused seeing your name there... I said: who's that guy? the answer was, 'that's that cool guy...'.... and it didn't ring a bell... .LOL
ghostwriter>>> what are you? :err: never saw you here. that's my standard warm look in the eyes, from an ID though. can't you see I'm smiling? the photographer was forcing me to smile! :(

to honour you here is a new one, wind, air, sun and good will. cheers! :

Too bad...
I will not be forced to smile. :)

I was put out of a picture recently for telling the photographer to fuck himself when he pushed at me to smile when I'd been having a less then pleasant time at a party. :)

Carlos Eduardo said:
Tee:There's nothing wrong with "os Brasileiros".. (don't forget here we speak portuguese not Spanish.) :D
And Ledmag we don't have llamas here in Brazil,

**I know, thats the whole point.**

it's a typical animal of Bolivia...

**sure**

it's the same thing that to say Kentucky is infested by groups as Soggy Bottom Boys
lol.gif

**As before, exactlyu the point hahaha***

Is better you ask him to drink some "caipirinha"

**Ok, thanks for the help pal. ***

we don't use to eat turd... there's not a Brazilian version of Jackass man, sorry...

and returning to the topic...
Good news
headbob.gif

Dont take it to heart CE...

Jugulator said:
Word dude, you have serious problems.

***Yeah, YOU.

Vai se foder seu filho duma vadia arrombada!!

**mimjkj huk0d 34dds54 kjihaslmxs aeokmde**

You are sick.

**sick of YOU***

Why do you insist on this teasing session????

**why do you insist on posting here?**

Do me a favor, kill yourself, faggot.

**Your talking to witchking right?**

Pisss off LLamma turd

retarded penguin said:
A "thing-in-itself".

I hope old Wally has made sure his grammar skills are nice and smooth.

Let us not forget...

"vilipend and amend the sins you condign"

gaagahahahahahahhaha
It also means to percieve through thought.

As well.

Unregistered said:
vilipend- to treat or regard contemptuously, amend- to improve or remove faults, condign- deserved, suitable, used in reference to punishment
if you don't understand the line "vilipend and amend the sins you condign" maybe you need to think about it a bit more...it's pretty obvious to me

Vilipend is also a synonim of DISPARAGE.

Don't mess with Kentucky, they'll KEEEELLLLL YOOOUUUUUUUUU after they one up you with knowledge. Mags is a wall when it comes to trying to outdo him.

I thought as well that it was very nice of Mr.Kay to drop a line here. too bad the neverguys never check their neverforum. read what's written, I mean...