CPU

...well dudes it's TRUE that I have Cubase SX3 cracked...but I have Nuendo 2 which I BOUGHT...well my uncle did, but anyway... the same happens in Nuendo... Tried mutant's advice on regedit and shut down internet connection and I must say it's better now...but still fucking when I have 8 tracks of 8050, Soloc and Boogex open... I'll use Nuendo from now on because I'm not sure if that cracked cubase is infected, didn't find any viruses with Avira nor with Avast...but you never know :D

Yeah piracy does suck, maybe not so much for 2000$ software, they're rich just by selling stuff to studios all over the world, but I really hate that mp3 downloading stuff, bands are being fucked... But still man, when a nigga is broke, shitttt... I rather buy food for my dog than to starve him and spend all on the damn software which is many times overpriced.... I mean the hell with this capitalistic crap!

but still why tha fuck not with cracked shit if you ain't makin' shit with it.... When you are makin' money with software, you have to be one cheap motherfucker to use cracked stuff... I was barely able to buy myself a decent guitar... so how the hell I'm I going to buy all those waves packes and cubase and this and that....dude how am I goin' to record? Studio? Yeah right! :D

Sorry guys... I'll avoid cracked shit. I already use 8050, 7170, Soloc, Boogex... Some other free mixing plugs and Original Nuendo 2 :D all because of you!

Just one more thing: I use SEARCH and I use GOOGLE to find something on how to record, mix, and blend bass with the guitars and CAN'T FIND SHIT..... Anyone?
I was just wondering if I must have two tracks for bass or just one track... and what to do with those two tracks... AND CAN'T FIND SHIT AAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAAa

lasse already warned you
im gonna second that warning
ive caught a hell of a lot of shit for my views on piracy before, and been proved as good as wrong by those on this forum that are more intelligent than myself, and a fuck load more intelligent than you
if youre going to post screen shots of a cracked DAW, at least have the decency to crop them and leave everyone in the dark as to whether its cracked or not

don't open that can of worms. cubase beats the shit outta reaper...not the same opinion? Well, must be a matter of taste then.

Wait, so are you saying it beats the shit out of it, or that it's simply a matter of taste? Have you ever even used Reaper? :loco:

Junior, take my advice on this - there have been SO many debates on piracy, and every possible point that could ever be made on either side of the debate) has been made, so just don't even bother, and don't draw any attention to it! ;) Best thing is to just not talk about pirating stuff if you do it, cuz debating it is OLLLDDDD hat here, and has never gotten anywhere EVER