Cradle in Quebec

Blacksabbath

dark rider from afar
Aug 26, 2004
Quebec
Cradle of filth is coming here(Quebec) and i'm a big fan of them, so naturally im gonna go to see them, but since its the first time im gonna see them live, i was wondering if anyonw who has seen them could tell me wat happens at their shows. like are there any moshpits? shit like that?

Their shows are cool. I've seen them three times I think. Yeah, there are mosh pits but the music is so diverse that it's hard to keep the momentum. People do it anyway. Dani's high-pitched stuff sounds great live but his lower stuff suffers a bit. Otherwise a great show, imo.

oh, i heard it was blinded by faith who was oppening for cradle..can't be right though, they all ready got a power slave show to do here.

Blacksabbath said:
oh, i heard it was blinded by faith who was oppening for cradle..can't be right though, they all ready got a power slave show to do here.
16/10/2004 Cradle of Filth + Neuraxis + Blood of Christ Medley de Montréal 20h (30$)

This is what I saw...didn't see blinded by faith anywhere.

I saw them at Ozzfesat and it was an alright show, I enjoy some of their guitar work and keyboard work, but Dani has a terribly annoying live voice, and it just makes u want to hold ure ears, they also try and be all gay and gothic by having some sort of freakshow circus slut walk on stilts or swing around on a rope.

Minon520 said:
they also try and be all gay and gothic by having some sort of freakshow circus slut walk on stilts or swing around on a rope.
That was probably what I'd heard of.

You show should know that this is postponed to november, I got a confirmation of that from BBF, Neuraxis and the guys who organize the show ( BCI ). Neuraxis won't get to play with them then. I don't know if there will be moshpits in Quebec City, that'd be dumb because they have a great place and people should sit back and enjoy the music, but if they do, it could easily go sour. There are usually chairs, maybe they won't put them, I hope so.

yea its at the Capitole. a place where there normally is plays. There is talk about the chairs being bolted to the flour...i hope not, anyway

Well a horizontal structure dont have to be lower then the stage absolutly...in sherbrooke there's a place where the tables can be higher then the stage...so I guess it can be the same there.

ok now im confused, i just saw a flyer for the cradle of filth show coming here and it said that they are coming with Blinded by faith