Cradle of Filth - Godspeed On The Devil's Thunder

yeah, not bad at all! i'm gonna be looking out for this one.

I could listen to this if it just came on or something if they would get rid of the godfuckingawful vocals.

30-second samples of each track from the new album are available for streaming [ame="http://www.amazon.de/gp/product/B001E18C8G/ref=s9sims_c5_15_img1-rfc_g1-frt_g1-3195_g1-3102_g3?pf_rd_m=A3JWKAKR8XB7XF&pf_rd_s=center-2&pf_rd_r=11H2HBMVJAWPH7B6ENJ7&pf_rd_t=101&pf_rd_p=218412991&pf_rd_i=301128"]here[/ame]

The first few tracks don't sound particularly appealing based on the samples, but I am a bit intrigued by the last few.

30-second samples of each track from the new album are available for streaming here

The first few tracks don't sound particularly appealing based on the samples, but I am a bit intrigued by the last few.

Thought I'd give them a chance seeing as, suprisingly, lots of people on here seem to praise the band. Vocals are still atrocious, most of the music is pretty boring but I guess one or two bits were alrate.

"When light no longer rose to kiss me
I swore to tear heaven asunder
As flights of fallen angels wished me
Godspeed on the Devil’s Thunder!"

:p awesome!

Just finished listening to the new album, and I must say I'm pleasantly impressed. It's not amazing, but a vast improvement on their last couple albums.

October 28th is the release date I think...I couldn't wait that long though. I think both the standard and special editions will be released at the same time. I'll be buying the special edition for the extras, and the not-so-awful cover art.