Cradle Of Filth

Vikk Cavanagh said:
oh you have a hole.... and just get fat... and you get breasts

He's not allowed to get fat.
What happened to Lady_Laiho? Has she got banned again?

mooDoom said:
Im not a boy..:loco:
You're really going to confuse him with that comment.

<-Warheart-> said:
How does he fake his screams??

I'm not arguing with you btw, I'm actually asking because I have no idea about CoF live.

Speaking of CoF live, here's their full set, pro shot from Download Festival2006.

http://www.downloadfestival.tv/mofo/watch/419/

I was there and Dani is actually a great frontman if you ask me. The comments he made between songs had everyone laughing.
Well, he fakes some of them by mic'ing his longer, more intense vocals. Overall most of it is real, just the really crazy stuff is generally fake. But hey, Dani, as a singer, blows, but he is an AMAZING vocalist. I mean, I LIKE Cradle, their Iron Maiden covers KICK ASS, and so do most of their albums. It's just this new album is a different sound, and not for the better. Spose he took a risk, but it didn't turn out overly well, if you ask me.

And as for CoF live, I've never seen them first hand. But I've downloaded the DVDs and seen them on various TV shows, and I have to say, whatever I viewed that wasn't edited/reformatted to look better, TOTALLY sucked. I mean the band played good for the most part, just Dani's inhuman vocals seemed very flawed. Pathetic even. (ie/ Episode of 'Viva la Bam' in which they play a song at the end of the show is a perfect example). I'd say they're amazing studio artists, but I wouldn't travel any great distance to see them on tour or anything.

And for the link, thanks. Hm, I'm watching it now. So far, bad rep to the band for a loser ass dude in a demon costume dancing around... demons are sposed to kill things, not dance around like some golem-stripper halfbreed. And watching this amused me, cause eventhough I like his vocals, the really high-pitched screams sound like a 5yr old girl finding a spider in the bathroom, or michael jackson stubbing his toe.

Warheart91 said:
No his vocal suck! he can't sing clean! and it dossn't matter if Cradle of Filth don't need it!
Dude... go die or get crippled. A lot of vocalists CAN'T SING CLEAN. And besides, unless you can A) Do better and B) Are rich because of your vocals/get fucked nightly because of them, STFU. Jealous??

Heartless_Name said:
Well, he fakes some of them by mic'ing his longer, more intense vocals. Overall most of it is real, just the really crazy stuff is generally fake. But hey, Dani, as a singer, blows, but he is an AMAZING vocalist. I mean, I LIKE Cradle, their Iron Maiden covers KICK ASS, and so do most of their albums. It's just this new album is a different sound, and not for the better. Spose he took a risk, but it didn't turn out overly well, if you ask me.

And as for CoF live, I've never seen them first hand. But I've downloaded the DVDs and seen them on various TV shows, and I have to say, whatever I viewed that wasn't edited/reformatted to look better, TOTALLY sucked. I mean the band played good for the most part, just Dani's inhuman vocals seemed very flawed. Pathetic even. (ie/ Episode of 'Viva la Bam' in which they play a song at the end of the show is a perfect example). I'd say they're amazing studio artists, but I wouldn't travel any great distance to see them on tour or anything.

And for the link, thanks. Hm, I'm watching it now. So far, bad rep to the band for a loser ass dude in a demon costume dancing around... demons are sposed to kill things, not dance around like some golem-stripper halfbreed. And watching this amused me, cause eventhough I like his vocals, the really high-pitched screams sound like a 5yr old girl finding a spider in the bathroom, or michael jackson stubbing his toe.

Dude... go die or get crippled. A lot of vocalists CAN'T SING CLEAN. And besides, unless you can A) Do better and B) Are rich because of your vocals/get fucked nightly because of them, STFU. Jealous??

no I am not...I just don't like is vocals, respect that!