Cradle Of Filth

mooDoom said:
Didn't you say that you were at download? :loco:

Yeah but what I meant was I don't know about any of their stage antics or anything. I wouldn't know if he was faking or not. Sounds all real to me.

Draznog said:
Dani Davey records his screams by raping a pig and mic'ing it.
I thought that was Marilyn Mason in his videos. :D

mooDoom said:
He sings clean in Thornography and it is very good I must say!
I was thinking the same thing. Although you are the only Cradle Of Filth fan that I know to call Thornography a really good album. Personally I think that they have lost too much of their established style creating a much weaker sound with the new release. The music is much more easy listening and I prefer their darker tones.

<-Warheart-> said:
Speaking of CoF live, here's their full set, pro shot from Download Festival2006

http://www.downloadfestival.tv/mofo/watch/419/

I was there and Dani is actually a great frontman if you ask me. The comments he made between songs had everyone laughing.
Yeah my friend who went to Download (Three years ago) doesn't like Cradle Of Filth but found Dani Filth very entertaining. I didn't know that they played this year. I was going to go but I was told it would be during the time of my A level exams, then it turned out that I didn't have any around Download time.

mooDoom said:
There are several people in the Official Cradle boards who are also enjoying it. But I agree, the album is weaker than previous ones and personally I would have liked it to have more keyboards and more of Sarah's vocals. In songs like Under Huntress Moon and Rise of the True Pentagram they sound very "Dusk" like tho.
I'm glad that some fans like the album. There's a problem with some people signing to the Cradle Of Filth boards...
I would have liked to have had more instrumental parts as well.

To GhostOfBodom: Urghhh :puke:

GhostOfBodom said:
It's not that.

It's a bit hard to be a lesbian if i dont have breasts and a hole

oh you have a hole.... and just get fat... and you get tities