Cradle of shit.

ive seen them live and they actually were really good, im not a big fan but they had a really good sound and vibe goin on

there were also lots of hot girls hehe

Reactions: stormy
Kinda stupid to visit a concert while you don't even like the headlining(probably) band. If you want to get drunk and listen to metal, go buy some beer and put Metallica's justice in your cd player!

i'd have to disagree with that.
i dont like slayer that much but still went to the unholy alliance for the other bands...

That's a matter of taste and why the fuck you people always have to end your post with "lol", "rofl",...? I mean, what's funny about you prefering kill'em all above justice? Or are you like a 12 year old girl, laughing at anything you see?

That's a matter of taste and why the fuck you people always have to end your post with "lol", "rofl",...? I mean, what's funny about you prefering kill'em all above justice? Or are you like a 12 year old girl, laughing at anything you see?

"You people"? It's just him. Every single one of his posts starts or ends with lol, but my carebox is rather empty ----> |_|

OMG, it's muthafuckin Craaaaaaadle!!! Woooo, Cradle! Cradle! Cradle! Cradle!!!! WOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Yeah, they rock and you should be proud and honored to see the black metal gods. You know you want to see them. Admit it! OMG, I fuckin LOOOOOOOOVE Dani Filth. He's so fuckin awsome! He's my sex god. OMG, fuck me Dani! You're so awsome. I want to slide my hands down your oh so nice ............................................

dreadlocks

j/k j/k j/k j/k

Seriously, how was the show? Waht was the setlist?

OMG, it's muthafuckin Craaaaaaadle!!! Woooo, Cradle! Cradle! Cradle! Cradle!!!! WOoooooooooooooo!!!!!!! Yeah, they rock and you should be proud and honored to see the black metal gods. You know you want to see them. Admit it! OMG, I fuckin LOOOOOOOOVE Dani Filth. He's so fuckin awsome! He's my sex god. OMG, fuck me Dani! You're so awsome. I want to slide my hands down your oh so nice

i still think that you're fake

God fuckin damn! I'm a real person! If i post a pic, you'll think it's fake. If i post a pic with a sign, you'll think it's fake. What the fuck do you want from me!? It's really me!

I already posted a real pic of me with a sign. Now the only way for you to believe me is if i come over to your house.

They believe it is you. they just say this shit to make you angry...and guess what? it is working. So they win. I can't believe you haven't figured that out yet.

God fuckin damn! I'm a real person! If i post a pic, you'll think it's fake. If i post a pic with a sign, you'll think it's fake. What the fuck do you want from me!? It's really me!

emo-orly.JPG