Crash test dummies

I eventually got my driving license a couple of month ago, the driver instructor felt so sorry for me that he finally gave me the paper. i dont have my car yet, so i'll be back to this thread as soon as i get one i guess haha

im gonna be drivin this time next year hopefully, im gonna kill meself, not someone else, just myself. ive had such seriously bad influences when it comes to people driving. half of my mates drive cars, and most of them drive badly ( excessive speed, drinking, messing, blah ). im fucked!

Lenore said:
I eventually got my driving license a couple of month ago, the driver instructor felt so sorry for me that he finally gave me the paper. i dont have my car yet, so i'll be back to this thread as soon as i get one i guess haha

It's scientifically proved that you'll have at least one minor crash during your first two years as beginne, sorry :D

StevenK said:
im gonna be drivin this time next year hopefully, im gonna kill meself, not someone else, just myself. ive had such seriously bad influences when it comes to people driving. half of my mates drive cars, and most of them drive badly ( excessive speed, drinking, messing, blah ). im fucked!

I've driven loads of time under the influence of Marijuana... It makes me drive more carefully and relaxed o_O
But I'll never drive drunk again, it feels terrible, It was like I couldn't control anything :-s

i had two, both when i was a newbie to driving. Well second was a bit later. Nothing bad though. But the first one happened on the way to an Anathema gig in Bochum :lol: i think it was in 1999

true doom indeed. Just remember all them poor creatures weeping at the cemetary by night when the moon is full. I'm glad i just had a car crash ;)

Well, I've mentioned this before: My parents and I got involved into a car accident back in 1997. The street was slippery due to the constant rain. There was only one lane for each direction. The driver of a small van that was going into the opposite direction decided to take over the car in front of him. So it got into our lane. It was going much too fast, the driver lost control, the van slipped, tipped over and came sliding towards us. There was no way to escape. The van crashed frontally into our car. The guy who caused the accident lost his wife and one child. My mum and I spent several weeks in hospital with broken vertebras.

cedarbreed said:
Not even a minor one ????????
yeah, 1 rearview mirror against the other. and if i say that doesn't count, i bet you say: of course it does :lol:

actually i was in an accident about a year ago. my daughter was driving. a virtually empty motorway, a car that seemed to have fallen out of the sky crashed into the back of the car. he tried to escape, but bumped into another car. than the guy got out of his car, started to run away, but suddenly fell over, unconscious. dunno if he got out of it alive...later we were told by the police he had stolen that car. he was french :lol:

snow2fall said:
Well, I've mentioned this before: My parents and I got involved into a car accident back in 1997. The street was slippery due to the constant rain. There was only one lane for each direction. The driver of a small van that was going into the opposite direction decided to take over the car in front of him. So it got into our lane. It was going much too fast, the driver lost control, the van slipped, tipped over and came sliding towards us. There was no way to escape. The van crashed frontally into our car. The guy who caused the accident lost his wife and one child. My mum and I spent several weeks in hospital with broken vertebras.

Woh ! I will never whine about my minor car crashes again !

Bastet said:
yeah, 1 rearview mirror against the other. and if i say that doesn't count, i bet you say: of course it does :lol:

OF COURSE IT DOES.

Hehe and if the guy who tried to escape was French, it must have been Mehdi, it's typical of Arabs, stealing cars etc.

only once...one month after i got my license (three years ago). a small bump on the door.

oh and last year (summer) i also bumped into the car's bumper (hehe) in front of me while trying to light my cigarette with the lighter my friend was holding for me. we were in traffic so it was a very slight one.

cedarbreed said:
OF COURSE IT DOES.

Hehe and if the guy who tried to escape was French, it must have been Mehdi, it's typical of Arabs, stealing cars etc.
:tickled: :tickled:
yeah, that was my first thought too but he did have a bit of flesh and muscles, so i can't have been mehdi!

ah smoking and driving isint too bad, at least you can sober up from dope easier than alcohol. you drive slower and more carefully definately. sometimes you end up driving at 20 mph thinking you're doing 40 :D
one time me and me mate were doing 30mph and we were serisouly stoned, we didnt even see the speed bump! frightened the shit out of us!

:lol: funny you made this thread
yesterday evening me mate drove into a smal wall of 30 cm high, it was hidden under some grass when we wanted to park on the grass area (way too rude of caurse
:lol: we both laughed our ass of for ten minutes.. then he realised his car was broken so we lauged another 10 minutes... :lol: