Craziest Metal Warrior Contest

wm_crash

JaKoo-Zee MC
Dec 1, 2008
Wilmington, DE - USA
So who's planning to enter?

I know a lot of you people here are crazy, but can't tell if any of you are metal warriors :p

cheers,
wm_crash, the friendly hooligan

Last edited by a moderator:
:lol: maybe I'm crazy enough without entering.. It would be fun though. If I'd have the time to create my outfit and all... I have tooo many tasks to do right now... :/

This is a great idea!

without me, for sure XD
I have a life (yeah, it might come surprising now) and I know I am crazy - I do not need to dress up and put on warrier clothes on in additiion to occasional warpaint to prove that - at least for my taste I do not need that LOL

But I think in general it´s a lovely idea ;)

The only thing that I don't like about this contest is how the voting will go. From what I understand, it will be dependent on which picture gets the most 'likes' on Facebook, so those with like a thousand pointless Facebook friends can probably convince people just to hit like. From my point of view, it's basically going to turn into an internet popularity contest, rather than going with who has the best quality entry.

I think I've understood the voting correctly... It's been a while since I've looked at the rules, and I may just be going crazy. :lol:

I reject the premise that the greatest number of likes makes one the craziest metal warrior, it merely makes one the most popular. That said, there is no reason one cannot be both :heh:

I am THE most bad-ass person on the interwebz anyways (lol - I am sooo modest) so I'm not allowed to enter - I would make everyone else look bad :cool:

seriously, though, it's a nice idea. But like noted before: the voting system has flaws.

ketchup and charcoal. go get'em, girl!!
:lol: !!! I'll throw some mayo on too, just for the fun!! :tickled:
Err, uhmmm, I mean, it's whale grease to protect from...being easily caught. :erk:

catsup and charcoal? haha i think normal make up also works
Aaaaand we can look like Princess warriors!!! :oops:

I'll go check their facebook page for the pics, though. Maybe will even have a couple of giggles. :oops: