crazy football fans

Times when you can say we.

When you are a stock owner of the Green Bay Packers. You are then part of a team.

When you are talking about your school or former school.

Anytime you want to piss someone off that is bothered by it.

Originally posted by FrostGiant

When you are a stock owner of the Green Bay Packers. You are then part of a team.

nope, nope, nope... If you OWN the team, COACH the team, or actually PLAY on the team, you can say "we". Just because you went to the school, and were to much of a PUSS to play, you lost the right to say "we". :lol:

Originally posted by FrostGiant

Agreed. Example:

(read: referring to Northwestern)
"WE sucked this past weekend. WE sucked last weekend. WE will probably suck this coming weekend. Can WE still enjoy the games? As long as WE have beer, yes."

priceond.jpg

EVANSTON, Ill. - Northwestern looked like it was off and running Saturday afternoon in its football home opener against TCU, when Jason Wright collected the opening kickoff and proceeded to rip off a school-record 100-yard return for a touchdown.

It turned out to be false hope, though, as the Horned Frogs recovered to defeat the Wildcats, 48-24.

Originally posted by Novembers Paul
nope, nope, nope... If you OWN the team, COACH the team, or actually PLAY on the team, you can say "we". Just because you went to the school, and were to much of a PUSS to play, you lost the right to say "we". :lol:
BAH! I paid enough tuition to be able to buy that stupid team. However, I had enough insight and vision to NOT put my financial future into said team. Becoming an official patron of said team, whose amazing capacity to lose games, would have slid my financial standing to worse than broke. This has nothing to do with saying WE, but I still will say WE when referring to those Wildcats, just to have something to argue about with people like you. HAHAH!!

And I was in the marching band- you couldn't do that and be on the football team. I tried. Really.