DA BEARS!!!

prncsslime

????
Nov 3, 2004
OK you fellow Bear's (and football in general) fans....It's time, once again to start this crazy thread about MY fav football team...DA BEARS!!!
1st game kicked major A$$!!
Bears beat Green Bay 26 to 0.....can anyone say shut out baby?
Muhammed actually redeemed himself from all those dropped passes last season, and Grossman looked like a quarterback who can play with the big boys this time! Let's hope they can keep this going, maybe even all the way to the Superbowl!!!!
GO BEARS!!!!:worship: :headbang:
~Annie

OK.....Where the heck did these guys come from? Did they replace the humans with alien beings only made to win football games?o_O
Anyway....Bears beat Detroit 34 to 7......
Berrian, Brown, (Tank) Johnson, Grossman, all contributing factors. The offense looked like, well, and offense!! Of course the two turnovers at the beginning of the game from the defense helped too :)
Looks like we are on our way boys and girls!! Let's hope they can keep up the momentum!!
GO BEARS!!:worship: :headbang:
~Annie

Sheesh!! This game sure was a nail biter, and I was on the edge of my seat all the way to the end 'til the turnover.....too many "challenges" too many penalties.....
Bears beat the Vikings 19 to 16.....
That's 3 down, and all I can say about this game is....wow.....:yow:
(But we still won!!! Mwuhahahaha!!!!)
~Annie

No doubt Chris!!
The Bears opened up a can of WHUP-ASS on the Seahawks!!
Bears beat the Seahawks 37 to 6!!
5 interceptions, 2 by Manning.....5 sacks on Hasselback, 2 by Harris.....
My favorite part of the game.....Announcer: "There's flags all over the field!!!"
I was completely torn coming into this game 'cause I like the Seahawks too, but this game.....once again.....I say sheeeshhhh!!!
Talk about domination!!

~Annie

Here come the Hawks, the mighty BLACKHAWKS!! HERE COME THE HAWKS!!!!

They went 7 - 1 in the pre-season.

Let's see if there will be "Cold Steel On Ice" this season!

We are da Bears Shufflin' Crew
Shufflin' on down, doin' it for you.
We're so bad we know we're good.
Blowin' your mind like we knew we would.
You know we're just struttin' for fun
Struttin' our stuff for everyone.
We're not here to start not trouble.
We're just here to do the Super Bowl Shuffle
:danceboy:

btw dada is part of da Steelers Nation, who are the Super Bowl Champions :)

Ahh, I see. Retro is a-okay when it comes to sports... :p

SBS 45rpm (Front)
bears_sbs45_front.jpg

(Back)
bears_sbs45_back.jpg

*muah*

So how 'bout dem Bears today? BUF 7 / CHI 40. WOW! They're on a roll. Da New Shufflin' Crew doin it 4 U? :kickass:

Ack!! Wildfyr, I have the original SuperBowl Shuffle video LOL!!

Anyway, looks like this thread is pickin up some steam like our Bears!!
Bears beat Buffalo 40 to 7!!
All I can say is....Whoah!! we're at 5 and 0!! :worship:
Now on to Monday night and the 1 and 4 Cardinals.....everyone says it will be an easy win, but being the fan I am, and watching them for as long as I have, a win is a win no matter how easy or hard hehehehe......
GO BEARS!!!!:headbang: :kickass:
~Annie

Here's hoping for a Bears - Bengals Super Bowl!

Probably won't happen the way the Bengals got their asses handed to them by the Patriots last weekend, but hopefully they'll at least make the playoffs.

Ken (dislocated Cincinnatian)

off topic Chicago sports
Another Slurpee please
The Chicago White Sox will start all their evening games next year at 7:11
as the 7 Eleven Convenience Stores have paid them $500K to do so

I don't have any SBS, 45's, videos, cassettes
do have many Steeler items as they are 5x Super Bowl Camps,
after Feb. they will be the X Super Bowl Champs :cry:
hope I don't have to wait 25 years for the Steelers to win another Super Bowl?

@wildfyr, *muah* is that Multiple Unsuccessful Attempts to Humor or the sound of a kiss?
I'll take kisses over humor every time :oops:

OK.....SO......HOLY CRAP!!!!
Just finished watching the game......think I may have had a few small heart attacks watching this....Bears beat the Cardinals 24 to 23!!!!:OMG:
Hester!! Hester!! Hester!! Urlacher!! Urlacher!! Urlacher!! (that man is a Monster of the Midway for sure!!)
D-FENCE!!!
6 and 0 BABY!!!
What the hell happened out there? Grossman looked like a rookie....lotta fumbles, too many interceptions, but, like I said a win, is a win, is a win!!
Now I'm gonna go collapse with happy exhaustion :zzz:
GO BEARS!!!! :headbang: :worship: :kickass:

Bears beat the 49er's 41 to 10!!
Except I didn't SEE THE GAME!!!
See....I "Tivo" it and then fast forward through the commercials. It takes about an hour and 45 mins. compared to 3 hours hehehee....
Anyway....we were out getting some last minute Halloween shopping done, and were listening to "The Loop" on the radio. Well, who would have thought that they would have said the score on there!!! I didn't even see the game and I already knew the score!! Kinda ruins it for me....so at least now I can watch the game leisurely knowing that WE WON!! Bah!!!
So Bears are now at 7 and 0!!!
GO BEARS!!!!!:worship: :headbang:
~Annie

Hehehe......who would have thought that the Dolphins of all teams would "pop" our winning streak cherry eh?
Dolphins beat the Bears 31 to 10......
I knew it was inevitable, but I'm afraid we may have lost a key player during that debacle some people would call a football game.
Brian Urlacher went down....nothing broken, but they are afraid of torn ligaments....sheesh.
Anyway.....what the hell happened out there.....again? It was almost like watching the Arizona game except this time we lost! lol
3 interceptions from Grossman and 1 fumble, and 2 fumbles from special teams....they looked like amateurs out there.....
Now let me take this time to have a rant and get on my soapbox:
People that were there didn't like the game so they all started leaving when they knew the Bears were gonna lose....only a few "loyal" Bears fans stayed through the whole game. How many of you "fans" turned the game off before it was over? Everyone seems to be climbing on the Bears wagon because they are winning, but the minute something goes wrong, they will go back to saying that they are a mediocre team who just got lucky. That pisses me off! If you can't support a team through the good AND the bad...then don't support them at all!! I hate "fly by night" fans who jump on any winners band wagon!
There.....I said it! Now I feel much better.....go on and slam me if you want, or debate me til the cows come home, but that's my story and I'm sticking to it! lol... I've watched them every year since I can remember so I am true fan.....even when they sucked I was there every sunday:headbang:
Bears are now at 7 and 1....
GO BEARS!!!!!:worship: :kickass:
~Annie

well, i certainly didn't have a good feeling going into this
one for some reason and i did hang in there until the end....
however, you can't dis fans for leaving early, it was hard
to stomach the pathetic display of "pro" football.

it seems as though if Rex doesn't get off to a quick start,
he starts to panic, force things, throw off-balance and
turn the ball over. i think his inexperience is showing in
those situations....it's tough to figure out though.

i certainly hope Urlacher isn't out, that would be a HUGE
blow to the defense, something we can't afford right now.
also, Berrian leaving in the first quarter was definitely a blow
so i hope he returns quickly...

blah!!! if the bears want any respect, they need to win at
least two of the next three on the road, all of which are against
good teams...although the Jets are pretty wishy-washy....

Yeah, Wrex sucks!! He's always been over-rated IMO. I agree with Chris, he needs to get a quick start or else he starts choking. Plus, all it takes is a little bit of pressure & he starts freaking cuz he knows he's made of glass...lol.

Also, just heard that Urlacher only has a sprained toe & hopes to play this Sunday. He better or we're really screwed. The defense is already hurting without Mike Brown.