Oakland Raiders....Too sad for words!!!

Well atleast I know The Chiefs have yet another 2 sure wins next season(seriously, why even play the games anymore?). Not sure if they'll win many more than that though.

We're shutting out The Raiders 5 years in a row! Suck it Fader Nation!

Hey, maybe Kiffin being so young could be a good thing. You never know, he could bring a whole new approach to the team that isn't 'old school'. That is, of course, if Al Davis will let him do some freelance and try new things, which might be doubtful.
I think Flavio might agree with me here in thinking that the Charger/Raider rivalry is much more fun to watch when both teams are doing well, or at least at the same level.
Its all cyclical anyway really. The Raiders will make their way back to the top at some point. There has never been a team that hasn't gone through its down times. Hell, I remember being 1-15 not too long ago.
Funny though, I never saw many other people sporting Charger gear until about half way through this season, and it all disappeared again really fast.

Now relax, I've read enough to know that none of my fellow board members here are fair weather fans. But I bet all of you have seen plenty!
Like the local guy on ESPN Radio said here the other day:
"I had never even met a Patriots fan until about 6 years ago!"
I'm sure you've seen plenty of them Tman!

Nobody will ever know if the little Kiffin is a good coach or not. There are way too many things that stand in the way of being a good coach.
-Al Davis
-Warren Sapp
-Al Davis
-Joey Porter
-Al Davis
-Randy Moss
-Al Davis
The poor bastard is never going to get a chance to be good. When you have an owner like Davis. The players don't respect the coach. They know that if they are good enough, they can tell the coach to eat a dick and not worry about it. Al will have their back. The day after Davis goes tits-up, that whole roster needs to be douched. I hope Kiffin does well.
BTW, why is everyone ganging up on the Raiders?

BTW, it looks like the Cowboys are interviewing Wade Phillips. He is one hell of a coach. I still haven't forgiven Ralph Wilson for firing him. The Bills haven't been the same since he was fired. That is going to be a fairly significant loss for SD if he goes.

SI.com had said that Mike Singletary was a potential candidate for the Dallas head coaching job...

Interesting to note that the Chicago Tribune speculated that Lovie Smith could also be headed to the Big D, as he's presently the lowest-paid head coach. That would hurt.

BTW, it looks like the Cowboys are interviewing Wade Phillips. He is one hell of a coach. I still haven't forgiven Ralph Wilson for firing him. The Bills haven't been the same since he was fired. That is going to be a fairly significant loss for SD if he goes.

I hope not or else Marty will be alone :cry:

This post is CLASSIC!!!!!!!:headbang: Too much truth for one thread!!!:kickass:

Nobody will ever know if the little Kiffin is a good coach or not. There are way too many things that stand in the way of being a good coach.
-Al Davis
-Warren Sapp
-Al Davis
-Joey Porter
-Al Davis
-Randy Moss
-Al Davis
The poor bastard is never going to get a chance to be good. When you have an owner like Davis. The players don't respect the coach. They know that if they are good enough, they can tell the coach to eat a dick and not worry about it. Al will have their back. The day after Davis goes tits-up, that whole roster needs to be douched. I hope Kiffin does well.
BTW, why is everyone ganging up on the Raiders?