Crazy guy at SX

dionysus11

MSTmike3K
Feb 28, 2008
Columbus GA
Did anyone else see the crazy guy beside the stage yelling Fuck you and giving SX the Finger? If not that is who Russel was messing with it was not a joke the guy ended up getting kicked out by the security guard. Also before they took the stage he was behind me i was front row talking about how much he can't wait to see SX because he loves them. It was funny.

Did anyone else see the crazy guy beside the stage yelling Fuck you and giving SX the Finger? If not that is who Russel was messing with it was not a joke the guy ended up getting kicked out

Green shirt and baseball cap? Way, way, way too drunk for his own good? He ended up at the courtyard harassing the shit out of our group for 45 minutes before Patrick Hoyt White Knighted me. And then he became a spectacle.

Haha he kept asking Kevin what he 'did wrong' I think he cried after patrick yelled at him lolololololoOoOoOo

HAHAHAHA I'm glad to hear that he got his that's funny.

he was behind us for a few mins. before the show started talking about i love SX ive been listening to them since i was 15 and this is the greatest day of my life. then about 6 mins into the set he was beside the stage giving Michael R. the Finger and yelling Fuck you piece of Shit at him. Then a lady taking pictures got the security guard to take him out. It was funny.

I had no clue about his SX antics...I just knew some drunk asshat was harassing my friends, friends that I consider as close as family, and I have 0 tolerance for people that can't handle their alcohol.

That guy really made me nervous. I'm standing right there, a row from the rail, and he plows into me like he's into it, yelling "yeah yeah" etc. I just figured he's a bit excited. So, he casually works his way by me closer and closer, and then he's next to the photographers, and then right next to the stage. Then, up go the middle fingers and the f-bombs at Michael Romeo. I couldn't take my eyes off of him....I mean, after the whole Dimebag thing, you just have no idea what's up with people. He would act like he was a fan, and then a complete asshat the next. He very easily could've jumped up on stage and make things go south, although I have no doubt Russell would've taken care of him quickly. Very happy when he was finally taken away.

Seems like there was a bit more general douchebaggery at PPUSA this year than in years past. There was some guy passed out in the Artmore courtyard at 4:30am THURSDAY morning who couldn't be awakened by the hotel guy for at least fifteen minutes. As Glenn tweeted, if you can't hold your alcohol, don't come to the courtyard!

Wayne Joiner and I had the dubious pleasure of seeing a drunk guy frogmarched at double-time through the backstage area and dumped out the loading-dock door with a "He's GONE!" (banned from the venue) from Glenn. He'd managed to sneak into the backstage area somehow and was causing some trouble. Entertaining as all hell, but troubling, too.

BTW, Glenn, I'm almost certain now that your surmise about how he got backstage was correct. Without being specific, those doors REALLY need to be locked at all times.