Crazy slap chop guy

fade_2_black

Apr 11, 2006
www.keirlefoh.com
Man.. I remember seeing that Slap Chop dude on someones avatar and being like, what the fuck is up with that guy.....
Im over in the states at the moment and I just saw the add for that shit, HOLY SHIT that thing rules!!
Im actually going to buy one and take it back home with me. Haha. FUCK YES.

dude I got a slapchop for x-mas and it's the raddest thing ever. It was a joke present, and I use it more then anything else in my kitchen now hahahaha.

I actually know someone who bought both the Slap Chop and the Shamwow (ant the Snuggie :lol:), and they say they're legit products and work really well.

Speaking of legit - If anyone knows the "Titan Peeler" commercial, I personally endorse that thing - I could peel the flesh off an elephant with it - works fucking great! :lol:

Im not fucking kidding man, Im over in the states from New Zealand, Im here for another month or so, NO SHIT, Im getting one of these for back home. We have these commercials for 'Magic Bullets', pretty sure theyre American too, but my girlfriend and I have been wanting one of these for ages! But this thing.... Holy shit. Best thing ever. I wanna make myself some mean pizza toppings and shit