Crazy Train with Hyde on Vox

Mr. Hyde

Guitar, Bass
Apr 27, 2001
Visit site
It was bound to happen sooner or later! I finally put my voice to use. I recorded vox for Crazy Train. I mixed my track in with the Karoake version I had.
Now the only problem is I can't upload the friggin' thing.
I'm in A---O----Hell! ARRRGGGHHH!
Maybe I'll try again later.

Oh Man!

You bastard! Why did I KNOW this was going to be one of the best vocal tracks we've heard? I knew it!

I mean..don't get me wrong, you sound absolutely nothing like Ozzy Ozbourne....more like the guy from Yes....so it kinda sounds like Donny Osmond singing Crazy Train...but dude...perfect pitch, perfect timing, nice mix, good effects...great vocal phrasing.

You rock dude. You need to sing more songs! You are one all-around talented musician. It is a real pleasure having you with us and being able to work with you on stuff.

Rabies: That's too damn funny! One of my first thoughts when I finished it and started giving it a somewhat objective listen was that I hoped I sounded a little heavier than Donny Osmond would have!!:lol:

Wow, Mr Hyde! :eek:

That sounds great! You've got a great voice and you really nailed that Ozzy reverb sound! And I agree with Rabs that your timing, pitch, and delivery are perfect! We're definitely gonna find some uses for that voice of yours! :cool:

Damn good job, man! :headbang:

P.S. It reminded me more of Gil Moore (Triumph) than Donnie Osmond. :lol:

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
Rabies: That's too damn funny! One of my first thoughts when I finished it and started giving it a somewhat objective listen was that I hoped I sounded a little heavier than Donny Osmond would have!!:lol:

:lol:

I dunno man...Donny can sing some pretty heavy stuff now! ;) He is no Ozzy...but he is rock and roll!

Thanks for the encouragement and compliments.

Who was that guy that did the heavy metal cover songs? Shoot what was his name?... I can't remember... Oh well, I hope we don't give Donny O any ideas!:lol:

very nice:D
sounds like brett Michaels sings ozzy
you have one of them voices or at least on this track...

I on the other hand seem to have one of them dirty voices like dio or halford er somthin and that is where i am stuck...
you on the other hand have a very nice voice
i bet you could really sing alot of warrent ,sigon kick "steelheart"
stuff or at least i would like to hear ya sing some :D
well done

7th being stuck with a voice that can emulate Halford, Dickinson, and Dio isn't a bad thing!

I just have one of those very pure voices. I can try to Emulate the growl etc... like Halford etc...and sometimes I can even belt out a Banshee scream but most of the time my high falsetto sounds, instead of a Banshee with PMS, like a slightly miffed Mickey Mouse!

I definitely admire what you and Jim can do what you do with your voices.

Originally posted by Mr. Hyde
Thanks for the encouragement and compliments.

Who was that guy that did the heavy metal cover songs? Shoot what was his name?... I can't remember... Oh well, I hope we don't give Donny O any ideas!:lol:

Not that it's important but I just remembered who I was thinking of...Pat Boone!!:lol:

No, I never had the displeasure of listening to it. It was funny, he came on one of the late night shows dressed in leather like Rob Halford. I think he covered You got another thing comin and some other metal tunes.

Unfortunately for him, some of his ultra religeous fans got scared and thought he'd become possesed by the devil.:lol: