Crazy White Horse

lilhermiejobo

Mar 6, 2007
Hey guys,
It's been quite some time since I last posted anything here but I wanted to throw up something to put feelers out and maybe get some feedback.
Long story made short, I was struggling to find like-minded musicians in the area and ended up playing bass in a cover band (which is no more). The singer and I are of similar age and similar interests/influences and we ended up starting an original project for gits and shigs. We've been working on-and-off over the last year or so, writing and recording material to put together an album.
We've ended up with a few songs too many and have started up a couple side projects, as well, for the stuff that doesn't fit into what we're pursuing for our rock/metal project, Crazy White Horse. We chucked a couple songs up on an Australian radio station's website for unsigned artists called Triple J Unearthed and have since been contacted by a label/distribution company interested in our demo.
We're in the process of filtering our song list and this is one of them. It's also the first song we wrote together for the CWH project.

CWH - Bury Me Alone on SoundCloud

CWH on Triple J Unearthed

What do you guys think? :kickass:

Thanks man. You're pretty well spot on. The voice was recorded in a small hallway plastered with sound dampening foam from floor to ceiling and along the ceiling as well. I'm thinking we recorded them dry and then processed with Pod Farm.