Cream of the crop on Rate my mix/tone threads?

ahjteam

Anssi Tenhunen
If counting out your own material, what original material on the rate my mix/tone by forum members have you really liked? Here are some of my favourites, most other stuff I liked but clearly weren't as memorable as these because I can still remember them:

Behindert - Palt
Anthem Alone the unnamed multitrack song
Feared stuff

If counting out your own material, what original material on the rate my mix/tone by forum members have you really liked? Here are some of my favourites, most other stuff I liked but clearly weren't as memorable as these because I can still remember them:

Behindert - Palt
Anthem Alone the unnamed multitrack song
Feared stuff

Dude. That Plat song is AWESOME!

Thanks for the props on the Anthem stuff too :)

Dude. That Plat song is AWESOME!

Thanks for the props on the Anthem stuff too :)

It's Palt:wave:
palt_59102112.jpg

still nominating jonas, the EP he done with gareth was mind blowingly awesome!

I always look for Erik, Jonas, and Gareth's stuff. :D LosingReality is pretty awesome too. I miss the old Handful of Nothing Trivium-ish sounding stuff Jonas did a while back too. But I like Slice the Cake just as much too. ^_^

YES.

Has there been any word on the March Hare release? I know he said he was getting to the point where he wanted to stop tweaking and just get it going, but haven't seen/found any posts with solid info...

+1 I want to buy that album so bad, the stuff splatt has posted here is SOFUCKINGOOD