Creating the African Superman

infoterror said:
Bill Cosby absorbed quite a bit of flak for criticizing the media creation of "black culture" for endorsing gangsta behavior, obscenity, laziness and selfishness. Far smarter than the average person, Cosby represents the prototype of a new African-American: the intelligent and mobile critical thinker.

Suppose for a moment that Bill Cosby used his millions to buy up a cable network and create a new kind of black fascist propaganda. "We will create the African Superman," Cosby says, with a nod to F.W. Nietzsche and Margaret Mead, "who will replace this tedious gangsta rap baggy-pants culture with something better."

Creating the African Superman
so the moral of the story is my pals are cannibals

Norsemaiden said:
And then I further verified it by seeing the same information on
http://www.washingtontimes.com/world/20050419-101056-2135r.htm
Did I ever question the fact that there were caucasoid mummies in Tarim Basin? I'd like you to link to a scientific article that in some way backs up the claim that caucasians were the origin of Asian innovativeness.

Norsemaiden said:
Notice the fact that I can back up my claims. You should try it some time.
As I said, I did not question the claim that you did manage to back up. And if the most impartial source you could find that agrees with your thoughts is the Stormfront White Nationalist Community, you should maybe reconsider them. (What the hell is white nationalism anyway?)

Norsemaiden said:
Do you not know the reason why the Hindu gods are painted blue? It is an exaggeration of the aryan white skin. Hindus prefer to be born lighter skinned and this is an indication of higher caste. Ever heard the term "blue blooded?"
Since when does white become blue when you exaggerate it? Blue blood is an expression that originated in Europe.

Jrgen said:
Did I ever question the fact that there were caucasoid mummies in Tarim Basin? I'd like you to link to a scientific article that in some way backs up the claim that caucasians were the origin of Asian innovativeness.

As I said, I did not question the claim that you did manage to back up. And if the most impartial source you could find that agrees with your thoughts is the Stormfront White Nationalist Community, you should maybe reconsider them. (What the hell is white nationalism anyway?)

Since when does white become blue when you exaggerate it? Blue blood is an expression that originated in Europe.

I actually quoted THE WASHINGTON POST!

My last post showed that the caucasians were in the area before the east asians arrived. And I gave some idea of the fact that they had already invented things at that time.

They had the wheel, they had advanced weaving (eg tartan) they had domesticated horses, and they had advanced surgical techniques. They built an underground irrigation system along the silk road, that fell into ruin as the people became less interested in maintaining it.

If you can't accept what I say about white skin being represented as blue there is not much I can do about it. The caste system and the Hindu religion were invented by Aryans. They appeared strange in complexion to the darker people. This passed into legend.

Many natural red heads describe their skin (which doesn't tan) as looking blue. Indeed, in Australia, red heads are ironically called "blue".
In Australia, Red Haired people are often given the ironic nickname "Blue".
http://en.wikipedia.org/wiki/Red_hair

you have a cool(pink, blue) skin tone then orange(coppers, auburns, golds) would compliment your skin by reflecting warm tones onto the skin
http://everything2.com/index.pl?node_id=673955

Erik the Red in Australia would probably called Bluey, or Blue.
http://www.urbandictionary.com/define.php?term=Ginger&defid=1913730

The people were of a celtic type and even if their hair was not always red they had pale skin.

The Rig Veda was written by Aryans and this was the start of the Hindu religion and the caste system.
There are some paintings that they did of themselves around that time with white skin and those dots that hindus have on their foreheads.

The Hindu art showing the blue coloured gods actually dates from the middle ages and was based on legend. It is not known, but is speculated that the legend was of blue skinned aryans. The hair colour may not have been passed down in the legends. Some aspects are pure speculation, but the art is not relevant to the issue of there having been aryans thousands of years ago who founded the religion.

It is highly politically incorrect to observe the (hard not to conclude) fact that the history of invention in any country cooincides with the white presence in that country, and the intelligence level of those whites. Any such studies would only be published in the kind of sources that would appear biased. But anyone would have to have their eyes shut not to see it. It is not generally denied by the universalists (so called Left). Instead they prefer to say that whites have somehow prevented other races from having the opportunity to be inventive, or even claimed ownership of non white inventions. Then there is also the objection that given time the other races will start behaving entirely out of character and catch the inventing bug.

Being inventive is not even something one should consider a superior trait in terms of race. Whites are freaks of nature. We do things the others don't. They were always in tune with their environments and an organic part of the ecosystem until we came along and turned the world upside down.

To us, inventiveness is generally admired, but it is as racist to denigrate other races for not possessing this trait as it would be to denigrate them for the darkness of their skin. They are different from us and, if anything, more a part of the natural order of things.

Jrgen said:
The majority of the world's population is mongoloid, not negroid. I'd disagree with you if you were to claim that the overpopulation in China and India is mainly the result of the industrialization. To claim the asian population is not capable of technological advancement without aid from the West would be foolish.

This is an interesting comment. I think the asian population is more than intellectually able, but had it not been from Western ahem, interference, asia, and the sub-continent, would still be quite backward. Remember, China needed western fertilizers and tech, just to feed itself 30 years ago (a direct result of Mao of course). But really, think of all the innovations. All were brought to asia, not developed in asia; perhaps the lack of innovation was cultural not intellectual. Its only been over the last 30 years that Asia as a whole has really totally embraced the new technological age. I liken it to the West meeting the far more advanced Islamic world in the Middle Ages.

Norsemaiden said:
I actually quoted THE WASHINGTON POST!

My last post showed that the caucasians were in the area before the east asians arrived.
Yes, and I did not question that.

Norsemaiden said:
And I gave some idea of the fact that they had already invented things at that time.

They had the wheel, they had advanced weaving (eg tartan) they had domesticated horses, and they had advanced surgical techniques. They built an underground irrigation system along the silk road, that fell into ruin as the people became less interested in maintaining it.
Hmm, I have yet to see any source confirm this. Although it wouldn't be a big deal, as those things (possibly excluding the advanced surgical techniques, depending on what you mean by it) had already been around for a long time.

Norsemaiden said:
Many natural red heads describe their skin (which doesn't tan) as looking blue. Indeed, in Australia, red heads are ironically called "blue".
And here in Sweden, we say blåneger (blue negro) to the really, really dark ones.

Norsemaiden said:
The Rig Veda was written by Aryans and this was the start of the Hindu religion and the caste system.
There are some paintings that they did of themselves around that time with white skin and those dots that hindus have on their foreheads.
I think you need to define exactly what you mean by "Aryan". Are you talking about Caucasians, the Germanic people Hitler referred to as Aryans, or the Indo-Iranians? And the colour of the skin doesn't mean much when it comes to Indian paintings, as they often portraited themselves with white skin. You need to look at the structure of the face to see whether or not it's a Caucasian or Indian person.

Norsemaiden said:
It is highly politically incorrect to observe the (hard not to conclude) fact that the history of invention in any country cooincides with the white presence in that country, and the intelligence level of those whites. Any such studies would only be published in the kind of sources that would appear biased. But anyone would have to have their eyes shut not to see it. It is not generally denied by the universalists (so called Left). Instead they prefer to say that whites have somehow prevented other races from having the opportunity to be inventive, or even claimed ownership of non white inventions. Then there is also the objection that given time the other races will start behaving entirely out of character and catch the inventing bug.
Just a question. Do you consider Arabs, Egyptians and Persians to be "white"?

Norsemaiden said:
To us, inventiveness is generally admired, but it is as racist to denigrate other races for not possessing this trait as it would be to denigrate them for the darkness of their skin. They are different from us and, if anything, more a part of the natural order of things.
Saying whites are in general more inventive than other races could be backed up by the amount of inventions whites have invented. However, claiming other races do not possess the trait of inventiveness could not be backed up in any way. Just look at the many inventions that emerged in China, and look at how far the pre-Columbian American civilizations got without interference from Caucasians.

Norsemaiden said:
What can we conclude from this list of the greatest inventions?
http://corporate.britannica.com/press/inventions.html
That the the list was written by an American? Seriously, next to inventions such as the wheel and the alphabet, you get American inventions like:
"baby food, prepared"
"cereal flakes, breakfast"
"chewing gum (modern)"
"coupon, grocery"
"crossword puzzles"
"doughnut, ring-shaped"
"drinking fountain"
"Kool-Aid (fruit drink mix)"
"miniature golf"
"Post-it Notes"
"potato chips"
"radio, car"
"straw, drinking"
"supermarket"
"teddy bear"
"tea bag"

I admit that the list of inventions I provided was crap. Its all I could find at short notice. I think there is a better one in the Guiness book of Records. But the thing is that I find references for things and my critics do not. Will you please find a better list of inventions?!!!

Arabs have white blood from a long time ago. Ancient Egyptians were caucasian and Persians were also caucasian indo-Europeans. Now they are not because they mixed with other races cooinciding with the collapse of their civilisations.

Kurdish: An Indo-European Language

Kurdish, Ashkani (Parthian) Pahlavi, Baluchi and Mazandarani are from the western branch of the Northern group of Iranian languages, while Persian and middle Persian (Sassanid Pahlavi) belong to the south branch (see [Kalbasi83]). In old era western branch consisted of languages such as Old Persian and Median. It has been claimed that Kurdish is closer to old Persian than Median
http://www.cogsci.ed.ac.uk/~siamakr/Kurdish/iran-lang.html

Aryan or Indo-European is the general name given to the people thought to be originated from the steppe of central and southern Asia. Around 4000-3000 BC., these people started to emigrate to the warmer places in the south or west. Most scholars think of this as the beginning of the distinction between Indo-European tribes. Tribes who emigrated to the west became the ancestors of Germans, Slavs, Greeks, Latins, and probably Celts. People who chose the south as their destination came to be known as Indo-Iranians. There are also a rather small group of people who most likely chose not to participate in this great migration. These later entered the pages of history as Scythians and Samarians, although they are also believed to be nomadic Indo-Iranians since their language and customs are closely tide to the Ancient Persians.
http://www.persiandna.com/his_aria.htm

White Egypt: http://www.white-history.com/egypt.htm
Consider the evidence

I don't see why I should decide to take an afro-centric or politically correct point of view, when the that favouring my own tribe is more plausible. Anyway, why do people choose to reject their own kin and strenuously argue the case for others who resent them? It is perplexing.

The Samurai And The Ainu (Read This Before Seeing The Movie "The Last Samurai")
Science Frontiers ^ | 1989 | Dr C Loring Brace

Posted on 01/17/2004 2:50:55 PM PST by blam

THE SAMURAI AND THE AINU

Findings by American anthropologist C. Loring Brace, University of Michigan, will surely be controversial in race conscious Japan. The eye of the predicted storm will be the Ainu, a "racially different" group of some 18,000 people now living on the northern island of Hokkaido. Pure-blooded Ainu are easy to spot: they have lighter skin, more body hair, and higher-bridged noses than most Japanese. Most Japanese tend to look down on the Ainu.

Brace has studied the skeletons of about 1,100 Japanese, Ainu, and other Asian ethnic groups and has concluded that the revered samurai of Japan are actually descendants of the Ainu, not of the Yayoi from whom most modern Japanese are descended. In fact, Brace threw more fuel on the fire with:

"Dr. Brace said this interpretation also explains why the facial features of the Japanese ruling class are so often unlike those of typical modern Japanese. The Ainu-related samurai achieved such power and prestige in medieval Japan that they intermarried with royality and nobility, passing on Jomon-Ainu blood in the upper classes, while other Japanese were primarily descended from the Yoyoi." The reactions of Japanese scientists have been muted so. One Japanese anthropologist did say to Brace," I hope you are wrong."

The Ainu and their origin have always been rather mysterious, with some people claiming that the Ainu are really Caucasian or proto-Caucasian - in other words, "white."
http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/f-chat/1060005/posts

There is a link between the Ainu and Mongols, yet Mongols have little body hair and the Ainu have a lot. The only race that has that amount of body hair (other than the Ainu) is the white race. And don't forget, Genghis Khan was a white with red hair and blue eyes.

A few researchers noticed a relationship with languages in south-east Asia, others saw similarity with the Ostiak and Uralic languages of northern Siberia. The Ainu look like Caucasian people, they have white skin, their hair is wavy and thick, their heads are mesocephalic (round) and a few have grey or blue eyes.

http://www.freerepublic.com/focus/fr/1160355/posts

Interesting?