CREATION'S END & BLAZE BAYLEY Live in New York City

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
For those who live in the New York area, CREATION'S END will be performing a very special hometown gig on October 30th at the renowned B.B. King's Blues Club & Grill supporting BLAZE BAYLEY on his upcoming US appearance. (the venue's website will be updated soon).

CREATION'S END features current and former members of renowned metal acts MASTERPLAN, JAMES LABRIE's solo band (DREAM THEATER), RIOT and ZANDELLE. The band's incredible debut album, entitled "A New Beginning" came out in 2010 via Sensory Records is available in stores.

The band is also confirmed to play the one-and-only ProgPower USA festival on September 15-17 at CenterStage in Atlanta, GA. Tickets for ProgPower (less than 250 remaining) are available at ticketmaster.com. Additionally, CREATION'S END will take part on the upcoming Uniting the Powers of Metal East-Coast Tour, which also features SEVEN KINGDOMS, ARTIZAN and WIDOW. For a full list of dates, visit www.intromental.com or www.creationsend.net.

Those interested on tickets *without* having to pay those nasty Ticketmaster/Livenation fees, can hit ME up or send an email requesting tickets to creationsend@intromental.com.

By the way, these will go fast! Grab them while you can!! :)

I would be all over this if I still lived in the area. The Creation's End disc is great, and I've been a Blaze fan since their first album, and would love to see them live.

I would be all over this if I still lived in the area. The Creation's End disc is great, and I've been a Blaze fan since their first album, and would love to see them live.

Well, I see that you're in Tampa now. They'll be playing in Orlando and St. Petersburg in August 20th and 21st respectively. Also on the bill are WIDOW, ARTIZAN and SEVEN KINGDOMS! Don't miss it!

Blaze is touring the US!!!??? Are there dates for this yet? Just when I swore off traveling for shows. I hope this comes within a few hours of Atlanta.

Well, I see that you're in Tampa now. They'll be playing in Orlando and St. Petersburg in August 20th and 21st respectively. Also on the bill are WIDOW, ARTIZAN and SEVEN KINGDOMS! Don't miss it!

Yep, I saw the announcement, and I do indeed plan to go to one of those shows... still, too bad Blaze won't be coming this way, heh!