VOYAGER & CREATION'S END live in New York City

AngraRULES

Aug 1, 2002
Visit site
Australian metallers VOYAGER will be performing an exclusive New York-area show at Bar Matchless in Brooklyn, NY on September 11th alongside co-headliners CREATION’S END. Also appearing are SUSPYRE and CYPHER SEER. The show is presented by Intromental Worldwide.

VOYAGER and CREATION’S END are both gearing up for the world-renowned ProgPower USA Festival, to take place on September 14-17 in Atlanta, GA.

Tickets will be available at the doors only for $10.

voyagernycshow4miltonwe.jpg

www.intromental.com
www.voyager-australia.com
www.creationsend.net
www.suspyre.com
www.cypherseer.com

I really hope to see every single one of you there!

WOW!!!!!!! While I can't wait for Progpower, I definitely will not be missing this show. Great job for bringing this to NYC.

How long are the sets going to be? Any idea?

Going to be a busy weekend with this show and Within Temptation the night before!!

Had I lived closer, I would have considered going as well. Very good lineup!

Edit: Who knows.. I just might attend with SkiBumMSP (see his post below). It's kinda close to PP USA so I don't know if I can take the time off or not. But it's tempting!

Nice! Almost worth considering a train ride up there. Would love to see this. Holy crap - September 11th! In NY (ten years after that fateful day in 2001 :( ).

I would strongly suggest you guys get yourselves some presale tickets. Would help make our lives easier and make more things like this possible. Also, if you're going to any of the Uniting the Powers of Metal shows on the East Coast, please get those sooner rather than later. We want to do more of these things instead of relying on others to get tours going, but without support, music touring is dead in the water.

I would strongly suggest you guys get yourselves some presale tickets. Would help make our lives easier and make more things like this possible. Also, if you're going to any of the Uniting the Powers of Metal shows on the East Coast, please get those sooner rather than later. We want to do more of these things instead of relying on others to get tours going, but without support, music touring is dead in the water.

Nailz is right about the presale tickets for the Uniting the Powers of Metal tour in August. The Voyager show, however, will only have tickets available at the door. :)