VOYAGER & CREATION'S END live in New York City

:headbang::kickass::Smokin::worship:God Damn! Jesus H. Christ! Talk about us going to Atlanta? Hell, Glenn is coming to BROOKLYN! The G Line is in the house! They should call this Glenn Harveston's ProgPowerUSA US Tour, because that is exactly what it is. Great job, Milton! :kickass::headbang::worship:Smokin:

:headbang::kickass::Smokin::worship:God Damn! Jesus H. Christ! Talk about us going to Atlanta? Hell, Glenn is coming to BROOKLYN! The G Line is in the house! They should call this Glenn Harveston's ProgPowerUSA US Tour, because that is exactly what it is. Great job, Milton! :kickass::headbang::worship:Smokin:

:lol: Awesome bro, thanks a lot! I hope you can make it and can rock out with us! :headbang::headbang:

You all better make DAMN SURE that you go to BOTH the Brooklyn, NY show and ProgPower USA! :)

:lol: Awesome bro, thanks a lot! I hope you can make it and can rock out with us! :headbang::headbang:

You all better make DAMN SURE that you go to BOTH the Brooklyn, NY show and ProgPower USA! :)
I am already marking down September 12th to take it off. (I work overnights). I am NOT missing this. Hope to be dropping a cold one or two with ya!:kickass:

Do that. Pay your respects during the day and come have a good time at night! :)

I am actually seriously entertaining the idea. A round trip ticket from Fredericksburg to New York by train is around $122 and it is only about a 5 to 6 hour train ride. We have a train station right here in town.

The killer is finding any place to stay around there, plus how good/safe of an area is that? How late the subway runs (I know some trains run 24/7, but does the G and E trains run that late, which is what I would need to take from Penn Station to get to that venue?) and is it even safe to take it that late at night?

Seriously, I would love to see this show, but if it turns out to be to much of a PITA then I would have to hangup the idea.

I am actually seriously entertaining the idea. A round trip ticket from Fredericksburg to New York by train is around $122 and it is only about a 5 to 6 hour train ride. We have a train station right here in town.

The killer is finding any place to stay around there, plus how good/safe of an area is that? How late the subway runs (I know some trains run 24/7, but does the G and E trains run that late, which is what I would need to take from Penn Station to get to that venue?) and is it even safe to take it that late at night?

Seriously, I would love to see this show, but if it turns out to be to much of a PITA then I would have to hangup the idea.

Wow, that's a lot of effort to see a pair of bands you'll be seeing later that same week at ProgPower.

It would also likely be a longer set for each band than they'll get at progpower, in a smaller, more intimate environment, and honestly, how many chances are you going to get to see Voyager in your lifetime, realistically, unless you go to Australia? 2, probably, which is double what it was prior to this announcement, thanks to Milton and Claus.

It would also likely be a longer set for each band than they'll get at progpower, in a smaller, more intimate environment, and honestly, how many chances are you going to get to see Voyager in your lifetime, realistically, unless you go to Australia? 2, probably, which is double what it was prior to this announcement, thanks to Milton and Claus.

I get that, and Voyager is one band I'd travel to see, but it's hard to justify the time and expense when ProgPower is only days later.

how many chances are you going to get to see Voyager in your lifetime, realistically, unless you go to Australia? 2, probably,

Their manager is a booking agent for Europe and all of his other clients tour the US. Granted most of the bands he works with are death metal, but I still wouldn't say that at all.

Of course, I love Voyager and I think this is a cool show nonetheless!

The venue is a block away from the Nassau Avenue stop on the G Line. Yes, the G and E run every 20 minutes after midnight. There are also a couple of nice places north of the venue in Long Island City. Best Western on Greenpoint Ave (by Calvary Cemetery) is a decent place, but you need a cab to get to. Days Inn is on Van Dam Street and Queens Blvd right under the 7 line. Get off at 33rd street, and walk back 3 blocks on QB. There are better hotels in that area, but those are near the projects, or a good sized walk in an industrial area once you leave the subway. The 7 stops at Court Square upstairs. Take the G to Court Square (last stop), ride the escalator to the Main Street-bound platform and grab the 7.

Hope to see ya! Peace.

Wow, that's a lot of effort to see a pair of bands you'll be seeing later that same week at ProgPower.

'Nailz' pretty much hit it for some of the reasons why I'd still like to see this despite the fact that they will be at ProgPower that next weekend. Also, I'd really like to see Suspyre and CypherSeer again as well - two bands NOT playing at ProgPower. In addition, there is just some cool about supporting these small shows like this as well. If this is successful, perhaps we will see more of this type of thing, preferably at Jaxx as well (Yes, I do have every intention of going to that show in August at Jaxx). Indeed, disposable income is a nice thing. Believe me, I am not exactly hurting for money here and this just looks like a fun thing to do and gives me an excuse to check out New York as well (have not been up there in years).

The venue is a block away from the Nassau Avenue stop on the G Line. Yes, the G and E run every 20 minutes after midnight. There are also a couple of nice places north of the venue in Long Island City. Best Western on Greenpoint Ave (by Calvary Cemetery) is a decent place, but you need a cab to get to. Days Inn is on Van Dam Street and Queens Blvd right under the 7 line. Get off at 33rd street, and walk back 3 blocks on QB. There are better hotels in that area, but those are near the projects, or a good sized walk in an industrial area once you leave the subway. The 7 stops at Court Square upstairs. Take the G to Court Square (last stop), ride the escalator to the Main Street-bound platform and grab the 7.

Hope to see ya! Peace.

Thanks for the suggestions. From what I can tell from looking at HopStop, all I need to do to get there by train is taking the E train to the G train. I looked on Google Maps where this venue is and indeed, there is that Nassau stop just a block or two up the street.

I may check out that Days Inn there on Van Dam street as that is just right off the subway. Of course, I could get fancy and stay at that band new Hotel Williamsburg that is just across the park from the Venue, but we are talking some $200 - $300 and up per night at that place.

It is not definitive that I am going, but I am giving this serious thought and, thankfully to the abundance of fast, convenient train service in this area, actually makes it quite doable.

nice lineup, ain't no way I'm travelling from MI for that one but I absolutely cannot wait to see Voyager at PPXII. They were a blind buy last year at PPXI and I instantly fell in love with their discs. Not usually my style of music but they have that certain "it" factor that strikes a chord with me.

In addition, there is just some cool about supporting these small shows like this as well.

You have no idea how much this is appreciated, dude.

SkiBumMSP said:
If this is successful, perhaps we will see more of this type of thing, preferably at Jaxx as well (Yes, I do have every intention of going to that show in August at Jaxx).

Haha, all I can say is that we have a lot of cards up our sleeves and we're working on some really special things. Jaxx is obviously on our minds every single time. ;)

We are a force of awesome. One of the best things about being "new" to this whole booking thing is that no one can tell us it's not the right way to do things. We don't give a fuck, we just want to get the music to you guys.