Crete setlist?????

sol83

Jun 15, 2002
Greece
Being Greek I'm really ashamed of meself cause I didn't go to the gig in Crete (i've been there 11 times for fucks sake!!!! NOT AGAIN).... Anyway can any of you very sweeeeeeeeet(yeah,right) people tell me the setlist??? Thanx

Oh, and something else.... Dunc, get Moss and yourself down here for a gig NOW!!! What the fuck are you going to do in Belgium?!?!?!?!?! The crowd here will be four times bigger. You went to Crete so you know what i'm talking about!!!

This is totaly irrelevant but god damn' those Norwegian girls are fucking hot!!!!! Next year i'll go to Sweden! :eek:

Hey there :) The setlist in crete was:

Fragile Dreams
Pressure
Empty
Far Away
Eternity Pt. III
One Last Goodbye
Judgement
Panic
A Fne Day To Exit
Temporary Peace
A Dying Wish

Jamie gave me the setlist (Cheers Jay!) and one last goodbye is not on it, though they played it live.... (Giwrgoooooooo 8elw to setliiiist! Akomh to bgazeis fwtotupies? Me sfuri kai kalemi na tis ekanes 8a eixane bgei!)

As for Antimatter we are trying to bring them to play at the An Club, but there are many obstacles ahead... Well, only one: MONEY! hehehe

Anywayz... Take care everyone :)

Originally posted by sol83
Oh, and something else.... Dunc, get Moss and yourself down here for a gig NOW!!! What the fuck are you going to do in Belgium?!?!?!?!?! The crowd here will be four times bigger. You went to Crete so you know what i'm talking about!!!

Well, that's pretty easy, the crowd would be too big. It will be one of the first gigs of Antimatter (if it isn't the first???) so they wanna try a small audience first. Or am I wrong?

Originally posted by sol83

Hey fuck off! So in other words: you don't grant me and my Belgian mates an antimatter concert!?
Stupid! :mad: :mad: