Crime of the Century

Pyrus said:
So why is it again that this song wasn't included on Tempo?

Incidentally, blabbermouth sez that Exodus is doing videos for Throwing Down (meh) and War Is My Shepherd (HOOYAH!). Hope these make Headbanger's Ball and make all the nu-metal dweebs siht themselves.
Cause their new label(Nuclear Blast), did not want a song talking Shit about another prior rip-off label(Century Media).......Hence the name Crime Of The Century............Exodus already have finished those video's, weeks ago.....filmed aboard an Aircraft Carrier...........

Dodens Grav said:
They were both filmed on an aircraft carrier?
Do you not speak English? You must be one of those kids who rode
to school on the little yellow bus.

That's what he said.

Here- One More Time.

"filmed aboard an Aircraft Carrier..........."

Now you're as annoying as Profanity.

-OFFICER FRIENDLY

Dodens Grav said:
He could've meant something different from what he said, Officer. He could've been referring to one and just mentally applied it to both and forgot about the other one. It happens often. There's no need to whine about it.
That's retarted you Ninny Shithead.

OFFICER FRIENDLY.

Deadly Embrace said:
We will have to wait....til they put out in some fashion.......either as a B-Side or in some other way......they say it will appear in time..........

I hate Century Media. For personal reasons. And I would love to hear a song that bashes them. LOVE IT I say.

I'm still pissed I'm gonna have to chase the War is my Shepherd Ep around (Ebay) to get "Dirty Deeds". I'll get it though.

Hmft!

<Heads off to Ebay>