Tempo of the Damned: My Turn

The MindInsane and DeadlyEmbrace thing is on its way to becoming
the next Exodus thread. Seriously.

Seems like no matter what DE says, folks are calling him an asshole and
whatnot. Sometimes we all say things that could be interpreted for
'asshole' but there are comments he's made that genuinely are not
asshole comments (I would know, I make a lot of asshole comments) and he's
getting railed. Enough is Enough. Too many commentators.....

From my plateau of fairness, everyone should stop taking sides.
Let them work it out if indeed that needs being done.
Drop it and move on cause the more people take sides the more
this thread gets blown out of proportion. Know when to call it a day.

I love MI and DE and I am on both their sides.

-Officer NICE :D

If you don't like what I say, no surprise, wouldnt be the first time.

Dreaming Neon Black is one of the best "unclassifiable" metal albums of the '90s.

I don't smoke weed, so I wouldn't know whether the stuff from around here is good or bad. But I'll take your word for it after seeing some of my girlfriend's pothead friends...

Lykorian said:
Dreaming Neon Black is one of the best "unclassifiable" metal albums of the '90s.

I don't smoke weed, so I wouldn't know whether the stuff from around here is good or bad. But I'll take your word for it after seeing some of my girlfriend's pothead friends...
Fair Enough, nothing personal........I'll put my Dreaming Neon Black album, back in my car.......for you & Pyrus's sake, and give another spin.......I saw Nevermore a couple of times, and they were good, but nothing that blew me away, tight yes, but maybe I'm not giving them enough of a chance........
or you for that matter.......So I'll give both a fair chance.........

MindInsane said:
Oh don't worry DE..it's infinitely obvious that you have no respect for me..I know it and now the rest of the board knows it. As far as flaming goes..you can refer to your posts on the last Exodus thread....you're the pro not me.
Your bumming me out.........refer to prior messages.........you know how I feel............better than anyone on this board........would you want me to publically acknowledge my personal feeling?............it's infinitely obvious.....:(

I'M.....................Sorry!

Well, it took me a while to get into Nevermore, I thought their sound was very "odd" at first (mainly the vocals). That album I mentioned is very love/hate, even Nevermore fans are polarized by it. I was listening to it during a rather emotional time, lots of girl trouble and shit happening, so I think my attachment to it has a lot to do with that rather than the music. But still, some really cool stuff on that album, lots of variety and a little bit of something for everyone.

MindInsane said:
Read your private messages.............friggin' shitheado_O
I read your messages to me, you should'nt blame yourself, it's not all your fault MI............I Forgive you, for your momentary outburst........;) ............JK.......:Spin: ....................:loco: ............:) .........................:cool: .................:hotjump: .......
at least your swearing at me.........thats a good sign........that was a heavy PM........MI.........You sure your not my Sister?........Or maybe I should let you meet my Sister........you guys will get along great.......:wave:

Bastard.s I made this tharead for a reason - to promote my GENIUS WRITING and hwow the world how fuckign awesome I am.

The egotistmim is more or less a joke. I can't rememeber if I'm egottistical and cover it up b y acting sef-contsuous, or insecure and coer it up by acting like a proud assh.

I'm drunk by the ay, in case you coukldn't tell.

You now what's funny? I have to bee AT school in less seven hours, to help with auditions. MY sister is auditioning. IT's gonna suck to show up hanung ouvr/

Oh well. made my decision when I raided the liquro cabijnet.