Tempo of the Damned: My Turn

Deadly Embrace said:
Not Yet Pyrus, maybe somewhere past page 4...........:ill:

Cmon DE Give it back! Look what happened, you wouldnt give the boy
his thread back and in his next post he's drunk as a skunk.

:D

OFFICER NICE

Pyrus said:
Bastard.s I made this tharead for a reason - to promote my GENIUS WRITING and hwow the world how fuckign awesome I am.

The egotistmim is more or less a joke. I can't rememeber if I'm egottistical and cover it up b y acting sef-contsuous, or insecure and coer it up by acting like a proud assh.
Egotistism IS a fucking joke. I scoff at people with huge egos (know well too many of 'em :rolleyes: )!

You are rather self-deprecating, IMO - you have a Woody Allen kinda vibe... 'cept you aren't a letch.

Testament Legions said:
Egotistism IS a fucking joke. I scoff at people with huge egos (know well too many of 'em :rolleyes: )!

You are rather self-deprecating, IMO - you have a Woody Allen kinda vibe... 'cept you aren't a letch.

Dave Mustaine has an ego. And Dave Mustaine Rules!

Are you scoffing at Dave? :D

OFFICER_NICE

Heh, Woody Allen...thanks. He's cool, except for the whole having sex with minors thing. But I'm allowed to do that. :D And yeah, I guess I am rather self-deprecating. It keeps me grounded in reality.

Holy fucking Christ. Getting drunk was such a bad idea...I had to spend two 90-minute periods describing the school to idiotic, paranoid parents, then watch over a room of nervous, hyper 8th-graders. And to make it worse, one of my friends had half a bottle of Bailey's left. You just can't say no to Bailey's. Hair of the dog, eh?

Hey Py...great entry in your diary!! Quoting Katatonia at the end was a good tie in! That's some really depressing shit! I wish I had your gift!!:worship:

Pyrus said:
Holy fucking Christ. Getting drunk was such a bad idea...I had to spend two 90-minute periods describing the school to idiotic, paranoid parents, then watch over a room of nervous, hyper 8th-graders.
Alright I wanna know what school, you go to?........private no doubt, I could guess, James Lick........or Lowell.......or one in Pacific Heights?....Am I close?

Private school? Fuck those yuppie bastards...I go to School of the Arts. We may be snobs, but we have a right to be - we're good. Not like those rich cunts in the Marina.

Thanks a lot, MI. I've been on a writing tear recently...which isn't really a good thing, seeing as how all my best writing comes from angst. :erk: Ah well, at least I'm being productive instead of just whining.