Crimson 2 'cover'- The Visions

yourdeadgroom

Black Stone Wielder
May 21, 2001
New Zealand
www.onlinerock.com
Some of you may remember, a while ago I had the idea of writing music for the 'Vision' section in C2, as there are lyrics but they didn't make it into the song (here for those that care). Anyway, I finally got around to doing it, so here you go:

right click/save as

It's designed to slot in between tracks 15 and 16 on the CD. Everything is done by me, except for the high growls, and singing at the end, which were done by Static.

Yar! Not just an EoS fan, but a big Swano fan...:D

Cool, you're from Christchurch, how's the ol' scene down there? Yourdeadgroom is from NZ too. Ain't much of a metal 'scene' to speak of here...:(

From the part where the heavy guitars join in until about 2:15 it sounds so much like My Dying Bride, that if anyone had told me that this was a clip of a new MDB song, I'd have believed them...

(but since MDB is one of the best bands, this is meant as a huge fucking compliment!)

Hi I'm in NZ too yourdeadgroom, Static and The Grand Design :)

As design said, I didnt know there were really any other EOS fans in NZ :O

Just bought Crimson II at RealGroovy yesterday for $41.95 :O but a good buy isnt it. :)

and I'm in wellington. :) - good to see eos\swano fans in NZ :D

Opeth would've been cool to see, though I'm really only a fan of their first 3 albums ;) But it's an understandable move on their part, the local scene is not in very good shape :erk: To be honest, I was more gutted about Mayhem not coming here :bah:

Yeah gota agree about the local scene, I'm slightly amazed about how people do not know of them :( - I've gotten quite a few people I know to check 'em out and the metal freinds seem to like it :) even my mum! :D (she more likes damnation though..) but I assure you I am NOT letting ANY boppers have a listen ;)
To me they're just legendary, along with EoS, and other swedish\norweigen delights :) (eg darkthrone, mayhem, dissection etc..)

And yeah, very gutted about Mayhem not coming also. Ah well.. :)