Crimson Glory appreciation thread

Oh you just knew i'd be all over this TY! I recall our Crimson Glory singalongs at Overcranked!
Transcendence is possibly my favourite album ever or at least in my top 3. Midnight is just a stupidly amazing singer and i never get sick of this album.
If you haven't heard this band do yourself the biggest favour you will ever do and check them out.

Be aware of Strange and Beautiful. It was a BIG departure for them.
"Chanting around the world!"

"Fear not the reapers blade it does not mean the end DOES NOT MEEEAAANN THE EEEEENNNNDDDD" *moonwalk*

hahaha good times

Huge fan.....my highschool band did a really shit version of Lost Reflection at a band night back in 1990...possibly the worst vocal effort by any human ever :lol:

Transcendence is definately a top 5 album of all time.

Waves pound the gloomy shores, I watch them roll across my feet so warm
I know she's waiting there for me
In ancient rhymes she whispers in the wind a strange and haunting melody
As it fills the silence, I feel the shivers cold embrace my soul
From the deep she beckons me promising eternity
In a world where nothing's real beyond this realm of light and dreams

You, mystic moon it's you who rules the night breathing life into my dreams
I see your face in nightmares shining bright
So, it's fare to you my sunlit world so full of hate and misery
You see I can't take it anymore

From my sleep you beckon me promising eternity
In your world of mystery to your realm of harmony
In dark places
In dark places we will be forever beyond the light
In dark places we will be free from the pain that fills our lives

Through arching moonbeams of light we glide in bending shadows of warm starlight
Angels of colors light the night as they fly transcending into the electric sky

I have no idea what that songs about but i love those lyrics!

Is this really the only people who are into Crimson Glory on this board? Shame on you all!
Dougie man, this band is right up your alley. I can't believe you aren't a fan.
I'm not one to constantly try and get people into every band i like but these guys are amazing and underappreciated.

Midnight is THE best singer ever.

Agreed 100% man. What is going on!? CG would be right up the alley of like 90% of ppl that post here!

I haven't heard any Crimson Glory, i guess i will check some out.

Any album recommendations?
Definitely get Transcendence first and if you like that then their self titled. They have an album called Strange and Beautiful which is not that great from what i've heard so be aware of that (I'm sure this will be the first one Scott checks out and based on that will decide he hates them. Just joking mate! I Love ya! :p )

They also have a late 90's album called Astronomica with a different singer. It's ok but definitely check out Transcendence first.

i know....i don't think any recording artist in the world could have a bigger quality gap in their catalogues like Midnight has achieved between Transcendence and Sakada.