crit my lyrics please!!!!!!

skinxcarver

evil fuckin dead
Aug 15, 2007
tifton , georgia
myspace.com
please crit my lyrics. i also have crappy versions of songs 1 , 2 and 4 on my myspace page.they are only guitar and vocals at the moment. the songs are low quality cause i done them on the computer mic built into my monitor

mass murder genocide lyrics (song 1)

the rivers are running red from the blood of those who died marching to the battle grounds with machineguns opened wide kill everyone that stands in the way welcome to my world this is mass murder genocide

kill kill em all watch them die watch them fall , kill kill em all take their lives away , kill kill em all watch them watch them fall , kill kill em all send them to their graves

shoot first destroy the front line search the grounds leave no one alive shoot first think about it later no remorse for the white flags their waving

on the killing feild theres no where you can hide you cant run away you have to stand and fight just take a look around what exactly do you see youve got to get your head straight cause this is not a dream this is mass murder genocide

torture in your dreams (song 2)

i am the human nightmare i feast upon your pleasant dreams i am the demon the creature in your head the horrifying terron the one that makes you scream i make you wake in a cold damp sweat and the tears pour down your face cause i am your death around every corner i am the one you cant escape

i am alive , i am dead , i am the motherfucin creature in your head , i am awake when you are asleep , close you fucking eyes cause i wanna make you bleed

strangle stab, cut your fucking eyes out bleeding tortured ,crush your fucking skull carving cutting, devouring the flesh
covered in gas burning to ash yelling screaming in pain you die atlast burning your soul buried in a shallow hole your life defied hand of god denied

hand of god denied

i am the blood shed the massacure you cant defeat i am the leech that clings to you i bury you deeper in your dreams i make you wake with terrifying images and thought that just wont die cause i am you around every corner your sub-concious mind that you cant hide

i am alive , i am dead , i am the motherfucking creature in your head , i am awake when you are asleep , close you fucking eyes cause i wanna make you bleed

strangle stab, cut your fucking eyes out bleeding tortured, crush your fucking skull carving cutting, devouring the flesh
covered in gas burning to ash yelling screaming in pain you die atlast burning your soul buried in a shallow hole your life defied hand of god denied

hand of god denied

possesions and nightmares the dead can behold the gateway to hell is open cut my flesh or burn my soul no preist can cast out the horror blood will rain from the sky above angels will fall and die and chaos will break free

solo

i am the torture in your dreams

war of the zombies (song 3)

they travel to the point of no return down the path of the evil dead they walked through the fire and and survived the bloodshed dont look back cause their almost here to re live their life as the walking dead

they were your family , now they want to rip you apart
they were your freinds , but they are now your freinds no more
they were your family now they leave your body riped and torn
they were your freind but they are now reborn

they travel to the point of non existence to the thin line of life and death they walk the earth in agonizing pain and bring terror to the world you can try to run and try to hide but they have eternity to take your life

war
war of the zombies
war of the living dead
war
war of the zombies
war of the cannibal bloodshed

they rise they walk sent to desimate everything they feast on blood and flesh bodies stacked in piles what a brutal mess they destroy and disect rape the world of its mortal life they bring forth a growing plague this is the birth of a dying day

they were your family , now they want to rip you apart
they were your freinds , but they are now your freinds no more
they were your family now they leave your body riped and torn
they were your freind but they are now reborn

untittled and unfinnished (song 4)

weve set sail upon this dark ocean
the ship submerged into the fog
many bodies float atop the sea
these blackened waters are are filled with disease

the smell of smoke
from the cannon fire
the stench of death fills my lungs
were on the course
for what lies ahead
through paths of debris, amongst the dead
we are calmly
awaiting our fate
though ready to attack!!!!!!!!!!!

weve come across two haunting ships
surrounded from both sides
no one aboard the deck
but distant voices are screaming fire
our ship was hit but everyone's alive
we strike back in order to survive

not very good...just sounds like generic death metal. If the music is really good, should be alright. But these lyrics are really mediocre and generic. Not really horrible for death metal, but death metal tends to have shitty lyrics...