Crit This! [MAY UPLOAD RAW FILES]

Sounds pretty rad! IMO guitars are slightly on the backburner and could do with some body and brought a little up front for some massive!

i already done with lyrics and i'll record vocals in the week i just wait for your raw tracks man!
oh and what BPM is the song..please

Sounds pretty cool so far. I dig the kick and snare sound a lot, but the drums are a little fake-sounding and overpowering in the mix. I feel like I may have actually heard some clipping at times when the toms would hit, but I could be wrong. Guitars sound great, bring em up!

Decided not to put in the things I promised as I just didn't have time, so I've uploaded it as it is to save everyone waiting any longer. Link and info in my first post!

i record some vocals! i'm waiting for the new link of raw tracks to upload my mix with my vocals and the vocals separately :)

Here's my take, whipped up in a couple hours of free time so some things are a little off... snare is too papery, guitars are a little loud, lead part is a tiny bit off, ugh. I'll fix that in a bit

Last edited by a moderator:
hey guys you don't interested anymore for mixing this? :p
lol
i'm working on this mix and when i'm done i'll upload it :D

This is my type of genre! Gonna mix the living shit out of it! Just hope it turnes out any good hehe