CRJ Afterparty: Room 203.....

Yeah....the hardest part is getting up before 11am the next day to check out.
:loco:
I love Brian!
MEEEETTTTTAAAALLLL!!!!

Ha Ha!
I swear that guy carries a retractable guitar around in his pocket.
One minute he'll be standing there and the next thing you know he has a guitar in his hand, ready to jam.

It's not like I wasn't going to be 21 in a handful of days, anyway. I swear, it was ridiculous.

Hell, if you're 18, you're old enough to be out on your own and married and have a family (or even younger perhaps, but that's not the point I'm making). Several people I go to school with are 19 or 20, have a kid and a wife. So they couldn't get a hotel room? It's like "what the hell"?

It's not like I wasn't going to be 21 in a handful of days, anyway. I swear, it was ridiculous.

Hell, if you're 18, you're old enough to be out on your own and married and have a family (or even younger perhaps, but that's not the point I'm making). Several people I go to school with are 19 or 20, have a kid and a wife. So they couldn't get a hotel room? It's like "what the hell"?

yep, i hate that too.
2 friggin years from now i can go into any hotel. Thats a long ass time in between what looks like a rise in metal activity.

Well what do they expect us to do, drive 5 hours and sleep in the car each night? Bloody hell. Nevermind the damned 20 minutes it took us to check in. I wanted to scream at the lady behind the counter for taking her sweet time and then being a smartass to us; and I usually keep myself in check. :mad:

"If there's anything we can do for you, just let us know."

"How about you quit your job and get the hell out of anything related to customer service?"

Oh well, after that, the weekend was awesome. Two years in a row of check-in related problems though (last year was almost extreme failure with them saying we had cancelled our room when we hadn't)... Maybe next year we won't have any problems, though, since we'll both finally be 21. I love the old guy at the desk though; he is always hilarious and pretty laid back.

Well what do they expect us to do, drive 5 hours and sleep in the car each night?

Well, you know an entire board full of attendees... if the commies at the hotel won't give you a room, surely someone over 21 can let you crash with them if necessary. None of us want people to be stuck sleeping in their cars.

except if you're caught drinking they are fucked :loco:

drinking law is retarded. ppl are gonna do it anyway.

Ahhh....I remember saying that when I was under 21 too, but now I'm old....and since I've managed a bar, I've learned the consequences of letting under age people drink in your establishment.
The same rules apply for homes, hotels, and any other place alcohol will be served.
If the police come, and there are under age drinkers at your party, whether they are consuming alcohol or not, unless they are being supervised by an adult, we would be fined $2,500 for "contributing to the delinquincy of minors". The hotel could also be fined up to $10,000, and, per the officers request, shut the hotel down. Also, whoever booked the room, or whoever bought the alcohol, would go to jail. If no one claims the room, or the alcohol, the cops could be complete a$$holes and cart everyone off to jail who is over 21. Now, I'm sorry, but I don't think that I want to go to jail because of a stupid law, but I also understand it.
I hate to say it, but under age drinking is against the law, whether it is stupid or not.....if you're under 21, and choose to drink, that's your call, but because I personally didn't want anyone to go to jail, including myself, the parties had to be over 21 sorry :(
Needed to explain myself here....hope there are no bad feelings....
~Annie

Ahhh....I remember saying that when I was under 21 too, but now I'm old....and since I've managed a bar, I've learned the consequences of letting under age people drink in your establishment.
The same rules apply for homes, hotels, and any other place alcohol will be served.
If the police come, and there are under age drinkers at your party, whether they are consuming alcohol or not, unless they are being supervised by an adult, we would be fined $2,500 for "contributing to the delinquincy of minors". The hotel could also be fined up to $10,000, and, per the officers request, shut the hotel down. Also, whoever booked the room, or whoever bought the alcohol, would go to jail. If no one claims the room, or the alcohol, the cops could be complete a$ and cart everyone off to jail who is over 21. Now, I'm sorry, but I don't think that I want to go to jail because of a stupid law, but I also understand it.
I hate to say it, but under age drinking is against the law, whether it is stupid or not.....if you're under 21, and choose to drink, that's your call, but because I personally didn't want anyone to go to jail, including myself, the parties had to be over 21 sorry :(
Needed to explain myself here....hope there are no bad feelings....
~Annie

its cool, i would never want to put any1 here in that position.
i just had to express my annoyance in the law.

No problem!! Just remember, when you DO turn 21, we'll be waiting with the Jager to welcome you into the wonderful world of "did I do something stupid last night"? Mwuhahahahaha........o_O:puke::erk::headbang:;)