Crow's 8505 Test /S2.0

Icony

Jan 23, 2009
Roi, Finland
You bet!
Guitar1.jpg

+ Some slight eq drops on the 300hz and 8400hz. Maybe 1-2db raise in the 850hz area. And some cut under 100 and over 12000hz Lowself - highself.

And guitar:
Kuva032.jpg

Some cheap Korean-made 7-string packed with Lundgren M7. I got a feeling it's the pup's which make the difference allthought the guitar isn't too bad. :D

You bet!
Guitar1.jpg

+ Some slight eq drops on the 300hz and 8400hz. Maybe 1-2db raise in the 850hz area. And some cut under 100 and over 1200hz Lowself - highself.

And guitar:
Kuva032.jpg

Some cheap Korean-made 7-string packed with Lundgren M7. I got a feeling it's the pup's which make the difference allthought the guitar isn't too bad. :D

that is the most purple guitar ive ever seen
back in 15 minutes
heading to the bathroom lololol

That guitar looks great dude , those lundgrens are excelent pickups from what iv heard , nice fretboard too :D

Oh i forgot , this is officially the best tone out of the 8505 vst sim, of course the bass is adding a lot. Whats the chain on the bass?

That guitar looks great dude , those lundgrens are excelent pickups from what iv heard , nice fretboard too :D

Oh i forgot , this is officially the best tone out of the 8505 vst sim, of course the bass is adding a lot. Whats the chain on the bass?

Thanks man! Yep, Lundgrens are great (and expensive) pickups.
And the bass in the track is Broomstick Bass vst with little eq.

Damm dude, how much time take to programm the bass lines ? it sounds preety good , definitely gonna check out that broomstick vst.

Damm dude, how much time take to programm the bass lines ? it sounds preety good , definitely gonna check out that broomstick vst.

It's quite easy and fast if you know what you're doing. It's like programming drums, but you gotta keep ear on the riff/rythm and think where the notes should go. Of course it's a lot harder in more complex riffs.
There's some free ones in this forum too. Example Clawfinger bass samples are quite good sounding.

And thanks reaperscythe!