Tone/Mix test

Icony

Jan 23, 2009
Roi, Finland
How's the guitartone/bass/drums?

Guitars: Some cheap sevenstring with Lundgren M7 pup -> Pod, with all turned off -> FL Studio (quad tracked 100/100, 80/80) -> TS's secret vst and Crow's 7170 amp sim with catharsis Fredman highpresence impulse -> little eq.

Bass: Some free samples through Crow's 8505 ampsim, catharsis Fredman highpresence impulse and eq.

Drums: Superior 2.0 (with lil bit reverb) and replaced kick (Shadow's Fall kick).

http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/1008348/Future6.mp3

And please ask if you got some questions in mind.

I think it sounds good, but please write a little more than one line if you want people to give detailed feedback. If you can't be bothered to write a little more than this, I can't be bothered to give much in return.

I think it sounds good, but please write a little more than one line if you want people to give detailed feedback. If you can't be bothered to write a little more than this, I can't be bothered to give much in return.

Sure do! I hope it's better now. And thank you for your feedback.

Like I said, it sounds very good!
The guitars in particular has a really cool grind to them that I think fits the riffs perfectly.
I think it's really cool that so many people get such good tones out of vst amp sims! Maybe I should can the pod and do the switch myself...

-Sigurd-