8505 test

Nice song,like your In Flames vibe.

Just listening my laptop,so can't give any tips soundwise.

Cheers!

Nice song,like your In Flames vibe.

Just listening my laptop,so can't give any tips soundwise.

Cheers!

Thanks man! I cant help the In Flames vibe...lol No matter what i try to write thats how it comes out. I guess its the 12 years of listening to In Flames coming out...lol

Drums sound really good, although the crashes dissappear at times.

Guitars are sweet, however it all seems to be lacking alot of low end. Turn the bass way up! Other than that, the general tone is sweet and works great for this type of stuff. Most definitely some heavy IF vibes there!

The guitars sound nice but they are way to loud.
The kick seems to lack lowend and I think you should add more Z4 to the snare.
You should turn the bass up aswell.

Thanks guys.

The low is on 10 on the 8505...haha So i dont know what else to do to add low end besides bumping it post.....or maybe another impulse. I used the high pres S one.

id bring :
guitar down
bass up
drums up (just a little bit)

really like the song

8505 seems to have that metallic quality to its saturation that annoys me a little bit, but sounds nice in a melo-death context. Nice song ;-)

The bassguitar can indeed be a little louder. I think the guitars are having a pinch too much treble, but that might be my opinion ;)

Furthermore the thing that annoyed me the most was the hihat. 1) I don't like the sound of it, to me it sounds very unnatural. 2) Play around with the velocity of it, drummers don't hit hihats at a constant volume :)

But it is a cool song! Hope this helps a little

Settings---only other EQ on the guitars is a hi and lo pass at 60 and 12500 and a 2db bump at 6500.

Cause it came out so small, here is the DL for the pic.
http://dl.getdropbox.com/u/963137/8505.JPG

8505.jpg