5150 test! green channel

This.----i also used a tone with the mids at 4 and pres just a tad higher. and low dropped to 8
DSCN3461.jpg

That sounds sweet man:OMG:. I also have a 5150 combo and was wondering how much better the head sounds, but its nice to hear sweet clips coming from combo like this. Do you think the decimator takes from the sound at all and also do you think it was worth the purchase for cutting down the noise? I remember trying one with a bogner and it sounded noticeably different tonewise when it was engaged. Also im confused my ibanez ts9 has 3 knobs yours has 4?

That sounds sweet man:OMG:. I also have a 5150 combo and was wondering how much better the head sounds, but its nice to hear sweet clips coming from combo like this. Do you think the decimator takes from the sound at all and also do you think it was worth the purchase for cutting down the noise? I remember trying one with a bogner and it sounded noticeably different tonewise when it was engaged. Also im confused my ibanez ts9 has 3 knobs yours has 4?

He has the turbo tubescreamer.

I have the Turbo TS9...or whatever its called.

With the decimator i dont notice any difference in tone at all....love it.

My combo is cut into a head (i did it myself) and its going into a 4x12 avatar cab.