8505 test

Cheers. It turns out I already had it, hah. Don't remember getting it. o_O

One thing that I really am stuck on is that with 8505 I can't pan at all. If I pan full left the sound is still totally central and if I pan right past around 80 or so the sound cuts out completely.

Not too bad, but those guitars VERY brittle dude. A bit of work on the lower region, and that should be it. Maybe the the Mid > Higher frequencies will need to be calmed a bit too but i think you'll find that out once you get some bass into those guitars.

Not too bad, but those guitars VERY brittle dude. A bit of work on the lower region, and that should be it. Maybe the the Mid > Higher frequencies will need to be calmed a bit too but i think you'll find that out once you get some bass into those guitars.

I must have gone deaf cause thats not what i'm hearing at all. Very nice, will be trying out this 8505

I do agree that the sound is way to trebly.....i switched the impulse to the high pres 8 and it has more body to it. I dont have a clip right now though.....still working on the bass guitar.

The bass is peaking above the guitars on the meters, but its still low in the mix....i dont get that.

Settings---only other EQ on the guitars is a hi and lo pass at 60 and 12500 and a 2db bump at 6500.

Cause it came out so small, here is the DL for the pic.
*pic*

Should the green dot be pulled all the way left and the dry pre cab be put up to 0db on the voxengo boogex? :/ that way you arent getting the amp from the boogex ontop of the 8505

Thats probably why its brittily, just try it.