SynTHmetALz!1. melodeath:ish with synths

i really like it, a lot. what program are you using to record, and what synth vst? the mix i like it, im trying to do something similar so any help is very much appreciated.

Thank you, oh forgot to write that out. I used reFX vanguard + some default cubase synths. And obviously using Cubase to record.

Also did a quick update(same link) on the mix since it was a bit too loud. I'm not sure if everything fits the mix though, maybe it's too muddy with all these synths.

Oh well gotta try something different every now and then :)

hey exzem, i really like your previus songs, i see this is a littel diferent but is cool too, the mix is ok, but i think te synths get enoying in some parts and most in the harmony solo, but its just my opinion.the rest of the mix sound good to me, really cool stuff.

hey exzem, i really like your previus songs, i see this is a littel diferent but is cool too, the mix is ok, but i think te synths get enoying in some parts and most in the harmony solo, but its just my opinion.the rest of the mix sound good to me, really cool stuff.

Hehe, yeah just wanted to try something different.

cool song i liked it a lot !! i liked the techno like begining ..:kickass:

btw, what kick sample did you use if you don't mind me asking? and what processing , if any ???

Thank you.

I used some samples dandelium posted a while back called bombos something. Here is a gog I made from it ( only 5 samples though): http://files.getdropbox.com/u/1063820/dandKICK.gog

Post processing is just compression: threshold set to remove about 2 db maximum with attack 25 ms release 160 ms ratio 2.

eq: -5.1 140 hz, -6.0 470hz, -4.8 1122 hz, all q 7.0.

verb: hall, 29% wet.

i really like it, a lot. what program are you using to record, and what synth vst? the mix i like it, im trying to do something similar so any help is very much appreciated.

lol