Crummy mix needs help!

Dude the only issue is the drums, its not good at all, you need to fix the timing on them. Place them on the grid and I think this mix would kick ass. I love the vocal tone. Maybe the snare needs a bit more verb but other then that its great other then the timing on the drums being off the entire song.

Thanks guys for the advice. I'll work on quantizing the drums this weekend. It's difficult because the whole band kinda slides around the click a lot. I've had to pull things this way and that to make it gel. I felt like the snare had loads of verb but you guys think I should add more huh? I'll see how that feels.
Guru- When you say you like the vocal tone do you mean you like the singer or my treatment of his vocals?
Don't the crash cymbals seem too piercing?

I think it has too much reverb in the intro to be honest. And a decent amount in the rest of the song.

Thanks guys for the advice. I'll work on quantizing the drums this weekend. It's difficult because the whole band kinda slides around the click a lot. I've had to pull things this way and that to make it gel. I felt like the snare had loads of verb but you guys think I should add more huh? I'll see how that feels.
Guru- When you say you like the vocal tone do you mean you like the singer or my treatment of his vocals?
Don't the crash cymbals seem too piercing?

Tone and Processing .....

As for sliding things around ... get the drums right first, then move everything AROUND the drums. Dont do it the other way around Always drums first they are the foundation of the entire mix!

Tone and Processing .....

As for sliding things around ... get the drums right first, then move everything AROUND the drums. Dont do it the other way around Always drums first they are the foundation of the entire mix!
That's a great point. I always end up forcing the drums to fit guitars because this shit is never demo'd or has adequate pre-production and I get the guitars first. Will do the next track differently. Shoe String Budget Bedroom Studios, Inc. you know? I'm doing it wrong!
I used Nebula programs quite a bit on this. All the pannings and reverbs plus AlexB's SSL bus programs and some tape emulations. I can't say enough good things about Nebula... Except it's a true resource hog!
I'll fix drums and add the correct harmonies to a guitar part this weekend and repost. I gotta bring the high mids and highs down a hair. It's pretty shrill in places.
Thanks a ton for helping me out!