Armadillo Death Squad volunteers needed

Attention freedom loving people of earth:

Due to technical difficulties Shreddymarz is unable to record the solo required to defeat the armadillo king and thereby preserve the freedom of the whole earth. So I am asking for someone just like you to step up and deliver the goods. Yes you reading this right now in your underwear eating a pop tart, be a damn hero and give me a guitar solo.

Thank you
Midget

Attention freedom loving people of earth:

Due to technical difficulties Shreddymarz is unable to record the solo required to defeat the armadillo king and thereby preserve the freedom of the whole earth. So I am asking for someone just like you to step up and deliver the goods. Yes you reading this right now in your underwear eating a pop tart, be a damn hero and give me a guitar solo.

Thank you
Midget

I'll do it. My solo will be much more smug and holier than thou compared to others attempts.
:Smug:

Between what time points in the track do you need it?

Feel free to do a solo, I would like to hear it. All the information you need is posted earlier in the thread.

Right on Dan the Armadillo Death Squad totally needs one more solo. I am going to try giving it a go this weekend if no one else does.

What we really need is some one to re-sing the verses to the song. I think my vocals in the chorus are all right, but my vocals during the verses are complete poop.

So if you are reading this and can do some vocals on it speak up. All the info and files you need are posted earlier in this thread.

Have no fear freedom loving peoples of the earth I finished off the last two bars of guitar solo needed to defeat the armadillo king and sent the files to Glenn for mixing.

The only thing that still needs to be completed is a rerecording of the verse vocals. I am really not a vocalist, but I suppose I will give it another go this afternoon and see If I can give a more passable performance.