Armadillo Death Squad volunteers needed

To Neverpurify: Thanks for the offer of death metal vocals but it if everybody can not understand the lyrics it is not as funny.

To metaltastic: Yes Ziltoid was a lot of my inspiration. Weed was also a factor.

To regorsnare: Wednesday is not too late, I don't plan on Armadillo Death Squad being signed to a record label anytime soon (not because we don't rock, but because we want to maintain our high moral standards). I would love to hear some real drums on this song.

To LittleJohn: Your singing is great man. You can sing the chorus and verses too if you want.

To everybody: So who has the last guitar solo? Remember it is the one that defeats the gaint armadillo king, so it better make me milk my dick when I hear it.

if no one has done so before i get home tonight, i'll contribute a bass track...i need an excuse to break out my new schecter, damnit!

To regorsnare: Sorry dude Glenn beat you to it with the drums. His drum recordings rule too so the Armadillo Death Squad has to go with him.

To Glenn: I am at work now so I will send you the files late tonight when I get home.

To littlejohn: Try singing the verses too. I think they would sound cool with Dio style vocals if you can pull it off.

To Jevil: Thank you very much.

To Colonel Kurtz: Sorry man Danlights has already pledged to do the bass line. But if he gets too busy to do it you will be the next guy in line.

Metaltastic: All right you posted in this thread so I know you know about it. The Armidllo Death Squad needs one more guitar solo to defeat the armadillo king. And this song has guest solos and is in the andy sneap forum so by the laws of nature you have to play on it. :lol:

Haha, I dunno dude, it sounds like it really needs a hyperactive shred X-PLOSION, which is definitely not my forte (not much of an opportunity for soaring melodies or wailing bends here :D), but if no one else steps in I'll give it a try! Personally though, I nominate Felix :D

Haha, I dunno dude, it sounds like it really needs a hyperactive shred X-PLOSION, which is definitely not my forte (not much of an opportunity for soaring melodies or wailing bends here :D), but if no one else steps in I'll give it a try! Personally though, I nominate Felix :D

Haha thank you, Marcus :kickass:

Is there a deadline sort of? Maybe I can try some crazy lead stuff..(although I´m more the legato guy).

Edit: Marcus, If you wanna do it, I step back of course.

The only empty slot left is a guitar solo in the last four bars or so of the song. Feel free to give it a go if you want.

I sent all my tracks and Jevil's guitar solo to Glenn for reamping and mixing. Glenn is also planning to do real drums with a session player, hopefully this weekend.

We are still waitining on the following:
1.) Danlights to record a bass track
2.) Recomsgol to send the guitar solo he did
3.) LittleJohn to sing the vocals
4.) Some else to volunteer for the guitar during the last four bars.

Posting on this instead of replying to the PM to let you guys know I accept the offer for the solo spot. I'll have DI's by Thursday!

The Armadillo King WILL BE ERADICATED :kickass:

*Don't be pissed if I completely whipe the floor*