Cry Of The Blackbirds HBB Year End Best Of Nomination

Congrats to AA, and thanx to us the fans for getting it there.

Now with the New Year rolling in, closing of the tour, and the new album to come, let's hope that the cheap bastards who sponsor AA will allow for a full spread on videos for EVERY song on the new album.

Wishful thinking maybe, but it's about time AA got the reckognition they deserve. Sorta reminds me when ACDC released the video "It's a long way to the top". I may be getting old, but the music industry certainly hasn't changed that's for sure.

More videos = more exposure
More exposure = more fans
More fans = more money
More money = more tours

Call it greedy if you like, but fuck I want to see them come here (australia) more than once.

On a final note, I think AA also deserves an Official Fan Club. Maybe Tyra could come up with a theme and name for the fanclub, something that is fitting to the mythology/history and tie it all in properly.

Hell, some of they guys here here are going to all the shows in Australia, if it wasn't for the $2k I had to spend on my op, I would have become a groupie too :oops: Maybe next time round, or when I finish Uni, we can all go on tour in Europe, now that would be a killer holiday :headbang::headbang:

is it really worth making a music video now days, who plays those now days anyway, I myself have not seen a single AA music video on TV, but then again I'm old and don't watch the tube much, I find metal videos in general pretty gay I say anyway, most are creatively weak for obvious reasons, low budget therefore cannot be expressed/pressented as intended

Congrats to AA, and thanx to us the fans for getting it there.

Now with the New Year rolling in, closing of the tour, and the new album to come, let's hope that the cheap bastards who sponsor AA will allow for a full spread on videos for EVERY song on the new album.

Wishful thinking maybe, but it's about time AA got the reckognition they deserve. Sorta reminds me when ACDC released the video "It's a long way to the top". I may be getting old, but the music industry certainly hasn't changed that's for sure.

More videos = more exposure
More exposure = more fans
More fans = more money
More money = more tours

Call it greedy if you like, but fuck I want to see them come here (australia) more than once.

On a final note, I think AA also deserves an Official Fan Club. Maybe Tyra could come up with a theme and name for the fanclub, something that is fitting to the mythology/history and tie it all in properly.

Hell, some of they guys here here are going to all the shows in Australia, if it wasn't for the $2k I had to spend on my op, I would have become a groupie too :oops: Maybe next time round, or when I finish Uni, we can all go on tour in Europe, now that would be a killer holiday :headbang::headbang: