Best Album Of The Year?

carnut said:
I follow Soundmaster on this. The Human Equation beats anything for me this year....
I almost put it but I have Wolf - "Evil Star" nose to nose with it. So the best I can get is a tie between the both.

My original top ten had Ayreon second, so this is the best I can do.:D

Wyvern said:
I almost put it but I have Wolf - "Evil Star" nose to nose with it. So the best I can get is a tie between the both.

Yeah, Wolf made a killer CD too, I'm sure we will hear more of Wolf in future, I think they are still growing better ....

Wyvern said:

Hey Greeno! Do you count "waffle" votes from guys like Wyvern? :D

I practically pulled my hair out trying to decide between Ayreon and Orphaned Land. Shame Wyvern doesn't have the same dedication and willingness to sacrifice.

Trans-Siberian Outcast said:

I practically pulled my hair out trying to decide between Ayreon and Orphaned Land. Shame Wyvern doesn't have the same dedication and willingness to sacrifice.

:lol:

So which is it Wyvern? Only 1 vote per person. I had a hard time picking between Exodus and Wolf myself.

Trixxi Trash said:
Hey dude!

I'm great! Been busy lately though and not checkin here much.... What's goin on with you? :)
Too bad you are not showing up more. You belong here man! You been busy with work or study or what?

I am ok I guess, been really busy and I am pretty tired at the moment. I thought that I could re-energize the few last day. But I still feel like I need a lot of sleep.

I hope we will see you more around in 2005. Have a great year!

Nobody become a rocker by sacrificing his beliefs, he made it by doing the other poor bastard sacrifices for his. :p

And I "buttered" the last guy who called me a "waffle" :lol: ;)

Just busy with work and with family/Christmas stuff that other week and a few personal problems I had to sort through with a bit of a complicated situation but its all been fixed now in the New Year so I'm back to party central and ready to rock!!

Trixxi Trash said:
Just busy with work and with family/Christmas stuff that other week and a few personal problems I had to sort through with a bit of a complicated situation but its all been fixed now in the New Year so I'm back to party central and ready to rock!!
Thats great to hear! Hoping to see you around more in 2005 :headbang:
Rock on dude!

LOL, sorry Wyvern. Me not wanna be buttered. :D
You're too much man :lol: :wave:

@ Greeno: I can't decide because I love pure metal as much as prog so if a no win situation for me. Ayreon is pure quality and Wolf is pure originality.
I can't make it! ARRRRRRGGGHHHHH :loco: *koo koo koo koo koo koo*