The Best Metal Band Of All time

hahahaha this is funny! taken from the blog

"The biggest rise of songs in the top 100 Heavy Metal Songs ever has thrown up the unlikely candidate of "The Nightfall War" by Manticora.

I don't know about you but I had never heard of them until I saw their name appear.

I promised to check that each band on here has the correct sound to appear here ie following rules 1, 2 and 3 below:

The first rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that the song must have been from the 80s. No exceptions.
The second rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that you tell everyone about this site.... and that means your mum, cat, auntie Hilda, everyone
The third rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that I have the final say as to whether the song is appropriate or not.
I therefore typed the word Manticora into Google and found the official Manticora website and it turns out that Manticora are a fine bunch of Danish Powermetallers.

The band are not from the 80s but they are truly worthy of their place in the top 100 songs and bands list.

Visit their site at http://www.manticora.dk/index1.html and listen to a selection of samples and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm off to see if I can buy an album or two."

Jonny D Strikes Again!!! :lol:

JonnyD said:
hahahaha this is funny! taken from the blog

"The biggest rise of songs in the top 100 Heavy Metal Songs ever has thrown up the unlikely candidate of "The Nightfall War" by Manticora.

I don't know about you but I had never heard of them until I saw their name appear.

I promised to check that each band on here has the correct sound to appear here ie following rules 1, 2 and 3 below:

The first rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that the song must have been from the 80s. No exceptions.
The second rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that you tell everyone about this site.... and that means your mum, cat, auntie Hilda, everyone
The third rule of Heavy Metal Kingdom is that I have the final say as to whether the song is appropriate or not.
I therefore typed the word Manticora into Google and found the official Manticora website and it turns out that Manticora are a fine bunch of Danish Powermetallers.

The band are not from the 80s but they are truly worthy of their place in the top 100 songs and bands list.

Visit their site at http://www.manticora.dk/index1.html and listen to a selection of samples and I think you will be pleasantly surprised.

I'm off to see if I can buy an album or two."

Jonny D Strikes Again!!! :lol:
Fuck the record company, you're all they need for advertising!:tickled:

Wow, I put Black Knight 'Battlefield' and already is number one. People do really know about quality
d015.gif