The Best Metal Band Of All time

Unfaithfully Metalhead said:
U need to share some of that Imperial or Tecate/w/lime with me lol never seen u pissed over a list..

Don't drink beer, it must have been a vodka rush :lol:. I usually try to be very sober and open minded, but that list was perfect to let the troll in me out :p

NP: Lorihen - 'Traidor'

Wyvern said:
Don't drink beer, it must have been a vodka rush :lol:. I usually try to be very sober and open minded, but that list was perfect to let the troll in me out :p

NP: Lorihen - 'Traidor'

Vodka it is lol ... when i was in CR.. my sister introduced to me how she drinks Vodka... Glass full of ice, one shot of Smirnoff poured in..... fill with club soda... add smitten of salt and lime.... then stir... pretty good drink.. never had it before...

Bryant said:
Absolutely !! If I was cool as No Mercy when I was fourteen (are you fourteen yet dude?) I would be on top of the world.

I never gave you a welcome into the Oldschool forum, my man, but this is an official welcome !! You are one hell of as metal-head. I am proud to know you as an oldschool metal comrade No-Mercy !!

Bryant

thanks man! hah, yes i am now 14...halfway to 15 i should say. thanks man, you kick ass!

Hawk said:
Indeed Bryant. No Mercy is cool as f**k :)

:headbang: :headbang: i commend you! you rule man, thanks.

I'm sorry I have to ask this question... Europe, why are they above Iron Maiden. Europe isn't even metal.

n035.gif

The list was obviously constructed by one person. The taste is certainly eclectic on there. Some heavy hitters like Accept are absent, though it's nice to see Tad Morose up there. Strange list I must say.

Bryant

Spill_The_Blood said:
europe is about as metal as harry potter
First 2 Europe albums were hard rock bordering on heavy metal at times, strongly influenced by Thin Lizzy and UFO. People tend to forget that Europe released harder stuff before The Final Letdown...

(I haven't checked this site though, as I don't really care about such lists... :) )

on topic :
70's : Thin Lizzy & Deep Purple
80's : Iron Maiden & Metallica
90's : Faith No More & Grip Inc.
00's : Avenged Sevenfold !:D

metal paddy said:
is harry not metal then:headbang:

I don't know. It's confusing. There's witches and warlocks and magic and supernatural stuff. But then there's striped ties. I like striped ties but they're for work. I wouldn't be caught dead headbanging in my work clothes. But then there's Angus Young.....

It's all too confusing. It could be one of the great mysteries of the modern age. :D

Bryant said:
The list was obviously constructed by one person. The taste is certainly eclectic on there. Some heavy hitters like Accept are absent, though it's nice to see Tad Morose up there. Strange list I must say.

Bryant

You Can blame Tad Morose being on there on me! hahaha Plus Icarus Witch and the Manticora song that is at #4 on their little song list :D

EDIT:Make that #1 on their lil list :headbang: