Best of the Best 2004

Alright enough is enough! Why am I being voted so much as the flirt of the year?

P.S. What means flirt of the year?

sixxswine said:
Let me explain this in a manner that you will understand...
It means you're a horny bastard!:loco:

:lol: that's the exact thing I was gonna reply!

Wyvern said:
Alright enough is enough! Why am I being voted so much as the flirt of the year?

P.S. What means flirt of the year?

Coqueto, malvado, perverso :D

Pabla said:
Coqueto, malvado, perverso :D
YO, YO, YO?

Wait a second. Yes I'm evil and perverse (perverted too :D ), and I'm damn horny but I'm not bastard (my parents were married before I born).

And just because I midly "hit" on the females on the board doesn't mean I'm a flirt. Besides I didn't know most were married before the attempt, and moreover I believe a true flirt will never say something to underscore himself in front of a woman...and I still don't like your pink pants
n020.gif

woody200.gif

How could I not like a fellow KISS fanatic and David Lee Roth disciple! :headbang:

Yeah Sixx, did you see Brides live? If not you really should if you get the chance. The songs themselves even sounded FAR better live, alot more stripped back and very rock & roll! Mix that with an awesome stage presence (mainly from Tracii!), a great look, awesome sound and a bunch of early LA Guns & Motley Crue tunes and it was a great night!

Trixxi Trash said:
Yeah Sixx, did you see Brides live?!
No. They did like 20 club dates in the states, they dropped off the KISS tour because Nikki didn't want to be asscociated with Poison...
Which was stupid if you ask me, because they would have toured for the entire spring/summer across America. What the hell do I know, huh?
Anyway, they didn't play anywhere near here & never did see them.
I probably would have even though I thought their record was the biggest piece of shit, next to maybe Scum of the Earth...

Yeah I didn't like their album but living in Australia you never get a chance to see Tracii Guns or Nikki Sixx live so I had my tickets first day they went on sale (lucky too coz it sold out FAST). Very glad I went!

I think they should have done the tour as well. Who cares if they want to be associated with Poison or not, basically they had these 2 options:
a) Play clubs to promote their band to people who already know them anyway, or;
b) Play a KISS tour to 10,000 people every night and win over new fans.

Stupid decision on Nikki's part, sometimes he has bad judgement on these sorts of things and cares too much about what people think and being associated with the right "scene". I think Vince's head is most in the right place in Motley when it comes to that sort of thing, he is the only one really who has known the whole time that they are a ROCK N ROLL band, an entertainment band and never wanted to try to be anything else.

tedvanfrehley said:
Well props to Zeppelin and Trixxi who are the first ones to mention their UNCLE TED!!!
I was beginning to think nobody liked me....sniff...ack...sniff
Yup, still waiting for those Wicked Child votes. C'mon, Don't Be a Dick.....Pick Nick. :D

Clammy said:
Yo Quiero Taco Bell?

HAHAHAHA!!! Sorry... I just HAD to! :tickled: ;)

Cheers!
:headbang: :headbang: :headbang:
Yo no, Taco Hell sucks! Or in proper Costa Rican Spanish slang: ese chante se para de uñas y apluade con las nalgas.

Trixxi Trash said:
Stupid decision on Nikki's part, sometimes he has bad judgement on these sorts of things and cares too much about what people think and being associated with the right "scene". I think Vince's head is most in the right place in Motley when it comes to that sort of thing, he is the only one really who has known the whole time that they are a ROCK N ROLL band, an entertainment band and never wanted to try to be anything else.
It's a sad day, when Vince is the one that has his head on straight,you have a point. Tommy is doing his solo thing, always trying to be trendy. Nikki thought the Brides where the next big thing, that didn't happen...